𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰

"Akemi can you set up this glass of champagne on the top for me?"

"Oh sure."

I climbed up the step stool and set the glass on top of the tower.

"Perfect."

After a brief look I climbed back down and picked up the stool.

"Are you finally gonna let someone take you home tonight it's a pretty big party."

I looked at my best friend and made a stank face.

"Nami no."

I looked around the venue at the people talking, dancing, and drinking none catching my interest.

She began giggling and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Girl you gotta live a little."

"You can't keep missing blessings because of your toxic ex."

"You even turned down Mihawk."

"Who says I don't wanna do things cause of him?"

"I'm here aren't I?"

"I mean true..."

When she says toxic ex she meant Sabo. The man was a tall glass of elegance and sexiness with like three shots of toxic.

I started working at this strip club shortly after we broke up where I met this precious "go getter" Nami and an extremely alluring woman Robin.

"Everything isn't just about berries Nami."

"I'm only here for pure enjoyment and entertainment I don't need any money."

"She's right Nami that's what she said when she first started working here."

We both turn to the voice that randomly entered our conversation.

"Oh hey Robin."

We both waved at her and she smiled and waved back.

"Ouu you look goooodd."

Her deep purple two piece with matching fishnets hugged her body nicely along with her signature hat with matching platforms.

"Thanks love are you enjoying this party tonight?"

"It's most definitely something but Nami keeps insisting that I find someone to take home tonight."

I crossed my arms and looked over at the red head squinting my eyes.

"That's only cause I'm looking out for you...in a good way—I think..."

"How is that even—- you know what never mind."

Robin placed her hands at her mouth and let out a giggle watching our exchange.

"I came to tell you that Crocodile said you're on in like fifteen minutes."

"Yeah CC you've been the main attraction since you starting working here."