𝘈 𝘉𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘧 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

I stared up at him happy that he actually came for me then I snapped back into reality

"No!"

I snatched my arm away from him and walked back over to Katakuri who was fixing his scarf.

He stood up and wrapped an arm around me protectively staring Doflamingo down under the strobe lights.

"Akemi do you know this man?"

I sighed and rolled my eyes before nodding.

"I do but we're not together."

Doflamingo sighed and flexed his fingers beckoning me to come here.

My eyes widened as my body began to walk towards him on its own.

(Damn I completely forgot about this.)

I tried to stop my body but it was no use.

"Doflamingo stop."

As soon as I made it over to him he lifted me up and placed me over his shoulder making sure I couldn't go anywhere.

"Thanks for looking after her but I'll take it from here."

I struggled frantically in his arm and he turned around and began walking away from the section.

"Kata I'll text you."

I reached my out out to him as he watched us leave.

"No she won't."

I slapped his back and tried to escape once again but he tightened his grip on me.

"Doflamingo shut up!"

"God you're so selfish."

He chuckled as we made our way out of the club.

"It's ok princess, it'll all work out."

_______________________________

"Driver roll up the damn partition."

"As you wish sir."

The partition rolled up cutting us off from the front of the car.

I sat on the opposite side of him crossing my arms looking out the window.

"Akemi."

I ignored him and rolled my eyes and crossed my legs looking stand offish.

I was still mad at him and the fact that I was in his limo on the way to his mansion with no explanation pissed me off more.

"You shouldn't even be mad at me I should be mad at you."

I cut my eyes over to him in the darkness as the streetlights were the only source of light passing over us.

"Are you giving me the silent treatment?"

"Huh...that's a first."

"You still haven't told me why you were sitting in another man's lap."