𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 ⟢

"Ahh Doffy please

"Ahh Doffy please."

Doflamingo was hovering over me on the couch playing with my clit through the ruined material of my thongs.

"Hmhmhm seems like someone extremely turned on."

He had removed his gloves before and was now torturing me enjoying my squirming under him.

"Don't worry I'll take care of you soon darling."

He leaned down and connected our lips together fingers still in between my legs.

I kissed him back and our tongues collided fighting for dominance.

His fingers slid my panties to the side and he finally stuck a finger inside of me.

I moaned into the kiss finally satisfied before he proceeded to add another one pumping in and out of me.

I broke the kiss and moaned out as I felt his long fingers curling and stretching me out a bit.

"Ahh Doffy~"

He buried his face in my neck leaving a trail of kisses down to my chest making sure I felt his tongue each time.

He stopped at my bra and pulled his fingers out of me causing me to whine as I was clenching on nothing now.

He chuckled and licked his two fingers looking down at me.

He removed my bra and tossed it to the side.

He took one of my breast in his mouth and his wet fingertips played with the other.

I moaned and arched up off the couch as his tongue swirled around my nipple.

He pulled his mouth off of that one and got busy with the other one.

Having no type of action going on with my lower body my thighs squeezed together to gain some type of friction.

"Hmhmhm someone's anxious."

He pulled himself away from my breast and began to go lower kissing his way down my body staring at me through his shades.

He stopped when he got to my panties and finally saw just how wet I was.

"Hm."

He lifted my legs over my head and pulled my thongs off leaving me in just my platforms.

He took notice of the long string that accompanied them on their way to the floor and bit his lip.

"Ahh there she is."

He bent down with his face near my entrance and licked his lips.

He gripped my thighs and buried his face in my folds.

I almost came right then and there at the feeling of his tongue inside my hand immediately went to the back of his head.

"Doffy Ahnn~"