𝘈 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦

"No Nami I haven't seen that man since his birthday party

"No Nami I haven't seen that man since his birthday party."

I was walking through the mall shopping on the phone with Nami and she decided to bring up big bird.

"I mean you got completely wasted after the party and was going on and on about how you would fuck him."

"Fuck the shit out of him to be exact—"

"Nami shut the hell up."

"I was drunk I don't even remember saying that."

(I'm lying but you won't catch me admitting it.)

I heard a chuckle from the other side of the phone as I walked into a store.

One of the store attendants waved at me and I politely waved back with a smile.

"I'm just saying girl from what I saw that night and from what you said Robin and I think there's hope for you sweetie."

"Well it's never hard for me to get a man."

"The hard part is keeping my interest ma'am."

"I can tell right off the bat if he put it down good or not."

I browsed all the underwear and lingerie as I walked around the store.

"Oh like with Mihawk?"

"Yeah I turned down Mihawk cause he's not my type."

"Me personally I'm a slut enough said."

I heard her bust out laughing on the other side of the phone as I was feeling the material of some products.

(Nice...)

I bent down and open the drawers and grabbed my sizes along with the other ones I like.

"So you think Doflamingo could slut you out?"

I walk to the register giggling at her question.

"Mm. Now see I really wouldn't know."

"How come I mean you kinda sat on top of him in the club."

I gave the clothing to the cashier and she gave me my total.

"Yeah but there's one thing about playboys that I know."

"They either put it down good or it's mid as fuck."

I see a faint hint of a blush on the cashier's cheeks as I handed her my card.

"Ahhh I see I see."

After I paid for my things I walked out the store and headed to a designer store.

"Well Nami I shall talk to you later I'm doing a bit of shopping right now."

"Ohhh what for?"

"Mm just cause."