𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘠𝘰𝘶

I stood behind the curtain bent over fixing my thigh garter the spotlight on me showing my silhouette

(Shaking my head an "engaged" man here to see a stripper.)

The pole was a few inches away from me and the music was blaring through out the club.

I took a deep breath and stood straight up and grabbed the pole as the curtain rose up.

I looked over my shoulder at the man sitting on the couch pouring himself a drink.

He picked up his glass and leaned back into the couch spreading his legs open.

My eyes trailed down his body to the place where the sun doesn't shine.

(Fuck.)

He watched me undress him with my eyes and let out a smirk fixing his tie with his other hand.

(Well it's best to get it over with.)

The room's lighting was just right for the song that was playing.

I swung myself around the pole slowly dancing to the music.

I hoisted my body up into the air almost floating beautifully.

I closed my eyes and let the music take over my body fully.

After a while I came down from the pole and slowly walked over him my hips swaying to the music.

He watched me in anticipation as he drunk his alcohol.

I bent over and took his glass from him sitting it on the table behind me.

I sat myself on top of his lap and locked my thighs around him.

I looked up at him as my hands trailed from his stomach up to his tie.

I wrapped hand around it and pulled him down to my level to meet my eyes.

"You know..."

I wrapped the fingers of my other hand around the back of his neck so that our noses were almost touching.

I looked at his lips and back up to his shades.

"An engaged man like you shouldn't even be here to see strippers."

He let out a chuckle before showing me his hand.

There was no presence of a ring anywhere.

"Who said I'm engaged?"

His tongue slipped out his mouth as he placed his hand on my hip.

"Plus how is that any of your business if you're here to dance for me?"

(You damn right but...)

I bit my lip as I looked up at him and released him from my grip.