𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴

Smut warning babes and if you're not down for Sabo you could skip it

Smut warning babes and if you're not down for Sabo you could skip it. I love me some Sabo so I had to do it. <3
~Miko

We bust into my bedroom in a full make out session.

His shoes were at the door and my dress was on the floor somewhere outside of the room.

He quickly closed the door and pressed my back up against it pushing his tongue in my mouth.

I moaned into the kiss and he placed his hands on my ass lifting me up into the air pressing himself into me.

His top hat fell to the floor as he buried his face in my neck.

His hot tongue trailed from the base of my neck right up to my ear.

"You know..."

He bit the earring off my ear and let it fall from his lips.

"I didn't think we'd speak ever again after our last argument."

He was referring to the time before I became a stripper. We had a nasty argument about me wanting to be just that. But he didn't understand the language I was speaking all he could think about was me sexing up other men.

"I told you that—- Mmn."

He cut me off as he began kissing my neck finding my sweet spot automatically.

My thongs were becoming a mess and I knew Sabo loved to tease.

I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and grip it tightly as I moved against him to gain some type of friction.

"Sabo..."

He grunted in my neck before biting it roughly causing me to let out a loud moan.

He snatched me up off the door and walked us over to the bed dropping me down on it.

He stared down at me with a devilish look in his eye.

"What did I tell you about that Akemi?"

I didn't say anything as I stared back up at him through my mask.

"I know you hear me speaking to you."

I heard him clear as day but I had other ideas.

I placed my legs in the air spreading them wide open so he can see just how wet I was.

I was sure my juices flowed through the thin material and they were quite visible for him to see.

"Sorry...did you say something?"

I saw his eyebrow twitch and his bulge get bigger in his slacks.

I go to undo my heels but a gloved hand quickly stopped me and pulled me to the edge of the bed.