𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦

I sighed as I felt myself up in front of the mirror

My dress fit me like a glove and the material felt great against my skin.

I decided to cut my pink hair short doing finger waves with it.

Now that it was short the tattoo on the back of my neck was visible to other people.

My diamond mask shined beautifully under the lights and my matching heels did as well.

I decided to add some earrings and a matching necklace along with a bracelet and an anklet.

I grabbed my white fluffy stole and wrapped it around my body.

I lifted up my dress and did one last twirl before finally feeling satisfied.

"This is great."

I grabbed my purse, phone, and car keys and headed downstairs to the front door.

________________________________

"Wooh this venue is packed."

I looked around the area to see crowds of people dressed to their best laughing and chatting.

"Sucks I came here alone."

I take a deep breath and look up at the chandeliers.

The lighting was dim making me shine all the more.

(I should've dragged Law here with me.)

I walked over to the bar and ordered myself a drink before walking back into the crowd.

I was mindlessly walking around the area sipping my drink debating if I should go or stay.

(But I got all dressed up...)

(Hmmm...)

"You never fail to impress Akemi."

"Huh?"

"Still mad at me?"

I turned around startled by the sudden voice only to find Sabo.

It had been a few months since I seen him.