𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 ⟢

His fingers pushed my thong aside and he played with my juices teasing my hole

"Doffy...don't tease me."

My body had been turned on and I wanted to fight against it desperately in my mind but his fingers were kinda scrambling my brain.

Holding on to the last bit of my restraint I look up into the mirror and grow my hair to wrap around his neck again.

"Damn it not this again—"

Tightening my hold around his neck his strings on me weaken and I snap them off of me.

He struggled to pull the pink locks that were binding him but I wasn't about to let up just yet.

"Damn I was kind of digging the short hair on me too but look what you made me do."

I leaned up slowly and turn around face him.

He was still struggling to free himself and I sat on my dresser giggling.

"Aww look at you Doffy."

"Struggling."

He looked at me upset with a vein bulging out of his forehead clearly upset.

"You would've had me darling if I wasn't sitting over here."

A voice broke me out of my giggling state as I saw it didn't come from the person standing in front of me.

"Huh?"

"Over here darling."

My neck snapped over to my couch and another Doflamingo was sitting there amused.

(There's two of him?)

My eyes went wide in confusion as I completely didn't sense him sitting there the whole time.

"I didn't notice—"

I looked back over to the Doflamingo that was in front of me only to find a pile of strings.

"Since you can't behave like a good girl..."

"You'll be my little marionette."

My body started moving on it's own as if I was a puppet connected to strings

Which I was.

"Your little what—"

"Oh!"

My body began walking towards the couch he was sitting on and I stopped right in front of him.

He smiled deviously flexing his fingers and I sat in his lap straddling him.

"You're nothing but a womanizer."

I frowned and looked up at him.

"Is that true or is that what you painted me out to be?"

"You say it's not my business but when you're trying to pursue me it is my business."