Chapter 1

Hiiiiii!!

Enjoy Reading!!

It was night time dark clouds emerged in the sky. Winds were blowing heavily. Entire dark atmosphere was giving a dangerous look. He was moving forward with his trembling steps, he was trying to control his heavy breath. He felt like that as if someone is standing behind him.

"No" , Sumit screamed loudly. He is seeing this dream from past three years after a horrifying incident. He lost his precious smile. A secret which he had treasure infront of the world.. 

"I have to overcome this fear. I am alone and I have to fight all alone with my destiny", Sumit said calmly to himself.

☆☆☆☆

Next morning 

Sun was shinning brightly, birds were chirpping happily, flowers were blooming with a new hope. Sumit got down from his bed and went in the kitchen. He made black coffee for himself and tea for his mother Mrs. Pushpa Mukherjee and took a glass of milk in a tray.

He knocked two doors and kept respective tea and milk and got ready for office.

Mukherjee's cook Jaya made breakfast for them. Pushpa and Sumit were having their food.

"Sumit, please get married ", again Mrs Pushpa Mukherjee helplessly requested to her son.

"No mom, I have many responsibility", Sumit said cutely and went to office while his mother became upset.

One sweet and innocent girl was standing outside the Mukherjee mansion. Her face is pretty bur currently shd is anxious on some thing. She was about to move  inside the Mukherjee mansion but one watchman stopped her.

"Where are you going girl and what is your name."

"I am Sanjana Dey, today Mrs. Pushpa Mukherjee called me. I applied for the care taker job", Sanjana replied sweetly. She wad wearing olive green colour Kurti, which she paired with white pants. Her long shiny straight hairs were open. Ears were dazzling with jhumkas.

"Okay, you can go inside. Mrs Mukherjee's will be waiting for you", security incharge gave positive response while Sanjana nodded.

Sanjana went inside the Mukherjee mansion. Their interior shows how rich they are. She was walking cautiously. She was an orphan from childhood since she never experienced such huge mansion in her life. She started feeling nervous.

Sanjana found an early fifty lady sitting on the sofa and she was reading Mythology book.

"Good morning ma'am", Sanjana said timidly. Mrs Mukherjee said at young girl.

" You must be Sanjana Dey who applied for the care taker job?", Pushpa Mukherjee confirmed.

"Yes ma'am", again Sanjana said in pressure.

"Child have a sit. I want a good care taker for my grandchild", Pushpa said while Sanjana smiled

As it is new book,  l need your lots of support ❤️😊.

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!