Chapter 11

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Two weeks have passed till now

Two weeks have passed till now. The intense conversation between Sumit and Sanjana have cleared the questions which were raised in their hearts and minds. Indeed deep conversations with the right people are priceless.

Mrs Pushpa Mukherjee was content with the news. She already had a talk with the priest regarding Sumit and Sanjana's wedding. Anna became closer towards Sanjana which is making Sumit jovial. Sanjana can not take Mahima's place of a mother but she will try her level best to create a place in Anna's heart as her second mother.

" Sumit beta, your and Sanjana's marriage has been fixed after one month", Mrs. Pushpa Mukherjee said while reading a mythology book.

" That's great. Is Sanjana okay with the marriage date? "

" Yes Sumit, l already had a talk with her. She has no problem. I am so thankful to God that he has sent Sanjana for our princess Anna. She needs a motherly figure ", Mrs Pushpa Mukherjee said while Sumit nodded.

" By the way where is Sanjana? I can't see her", Sumit said while sipping his black coffee.

" You know what Sumit, I am so delighted that finally you have accepted someone to enter in your heart. May God bless you my son. Talking about Sanjana, she is in the garden with Anna", Sumit's mother said and continued reading the book.

Sumit went to the garden and found his two important souls enjoying. Anna was running forward with flowers while Sanjana was running behind her while holding a glass of milk.

" Please Anna drink it ", Sanjana requested Anna

" No....l am full....l.....l want to play with.....flowers", Saying this she started running towards Sumit and Sanjana followed her.

Today Sanjana was wearing fuchsia pink kurti and paired up with black pant. She had long hair which was open flowing in the air.

" Beautiful ", muttered Sumit while looking towards Sanjana. Her cheeks automatically turned in to a red shade.

Sumit came forward, he peaked on Anna's cheek then he peaked on Sanjana's cheek. It is a new feeling blooming between them.

A perfect relationship is not about not having argument or fighting. It is about solving all the issues in the time. Giving preferences to the choices or understanding each other's opinions and respecting it. 

" I am having an important meeting with the clients. I will meet you in the night. ", Sumit pulled Sanjana's cheeks and said while Sanjana gave a shy smile.

**

It was night time, the moon was shining brightly in the sky playing hide and seek with the notorious stars. Sumit just had his dinner and was checking his files while Sanjana entered his room.

" May l come in? Are you busy with something? ", Sanjana uttered while knocking the door.

" No no come in Sanjana. "

" Yeah, actually l came here to give this parcel which was lying on the sofa", Sanjana said while giving the parcel to Sumit.

" oh yes, thanks.....Sanjana.....are you happy with the news? We are going to get marry after a month"

" Yeah Sumit, l am super happy.  Pushpa aunty is so caring and Anna is so lovable", Sanjana said while staring at Sumit.

" What about me?", smirked Sumit while Sanjana gave a nervous smile. Sumit started coming in front of her while she started going back. Her back almost hit the wall.

******

Hello Everyone!!!!!

I hope you all are enjoying the book. Only a few chapters are remaining.

Kindly add this book to your reading list.

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!

The votes are really less, it is seriously demotivating me to write. If you are liking the chapter then vote for it.