Bonus Chapter

Enjoy Reading!!!!

After five years,

After five years,

Nothing has changed in Sanjana and Sumit's relationship. In fact, their bond has grown into a stronger one.

Sanjana was running behind a notoriously cute girl with a glass of turmeric milk.

" Sanskriti come here.... I said drink the milk", Sanjana was holding the glass while the baby Sanskriti ran and hide behind her elder sister Anna and pouted.

" Choti maa let it be.....cook something different and tasty for her", Anna said. She loves her younger sister so much.

Sanskriti is a two year old girl, the daughter of Sumit and Sanjana.

" Sanju....Sanju....where is my tie", They heard Sumit's voice from their room.

" Coming Sumit", Sanjana went to her room while she gave instruction to Sanskriti and Anna to drink the milk.

**
As soon as Sanjana reached her, someone pulled her left hand. She directly crashed in the hold chest.

" Sumit"

" Yes my wife, you don't have time for me", Sumit pouted while Sanjana on his pout

" Oh my Sanju, it has been five years still you still don't know how to kiss me. Wait l need to teach you again", Sumit teased her.

Sumit's hard hand reached Sanjana's soft cheeks. Leaning forward he pressed his lips on her. Although it has been many years still Sanjana feels shy. A shiver ran through her veins. They closed their eyes and started enjoying the moment. Taking a deep breath both stared at each other lovingly and touched their forehead.

Sumit kissed on her nose and then spread some feathery kisses on the core of her neck. She was just moaning his name. She cheeks had turned into crimson red shade.

The intimacy had grown up to the high level. The feeling was the mixture of love, lust, care, admiration,  happiness. The company of each other gives peace and content feeling in their heart.

" I love you "

" I love you too"

" Sanju what l am planning that.... Let's continue our love making session which we left in the middle of night"

" Come on Sumit, nothing in left. I need to give ginger tea to mom", saying this Sanjana started running away from Sumit he again pulled her by her chiffon saree pallu.

" Leave my pallu Sumit"

" No Sanju.....not alteast before one kiss"

" Sumit why do you behave like a child. Sometimes l feel that l have three kids"

" Oh my love, you are looking so tempting in the red colour saree. I want to eat you up "

" Mr Sumit Mukherjee please go to your office "

" Mrs Sanjana Mukherjee l don't want to go "

" Bahu my ginger tea", They heard Mrs. Pushpa voice

" Coming maa", Sumit please let me know.

" Promise me that tonight you will spend time with me. We will go for a dinner date", Sumit insisted.

" Yes l promise, now please let me go", Sanjana pouted and Sumit kissed her and they both went down.

They found Anna and Sanskriti were game with Pushpa.

" Indeed my life became more beautiful because of you."

" I should say the same thing to you. Thanks for coming in my life. I am sure Mahima sister in law and Sahil brothers would be proud of you ", Sanjana said while Sumit nodded.

**

In the night, the sweet couple continued their love-making session until they got tired. Sanjana's head rested on Sumit's bare chest, he wrapped his arms around her possessively. The moon and the shiny stars witnessed their blissful and romantic moment.

**

Hello everyone,

How was the book?

Did you enjoy Sumit and Sanjana's journey?

This was the last chapter of this book. If you are interested to read more books then you can check out my other works.

🄼🅈 🅆🄾🅁🄺🅂 

1. Made for each other ✔️ (Completed) 
2. Avneil OS
3. You are my Asset not Liability ✔️ (Completed) 
4. Precious Thoughts & Quotes
5. Our Cute Friendship ✔️ (Completed) 
6. Bride Swap ✔️ (Completed) 
7. Graphic Designer Name Boards 
8. My Heartbeat for whom?? ✔️ (Completed) 
9. Royal Love or Deal ✔️ (Completed) 
10. New hope of Love ✔️ (Completed )
11. Permanent License of Bond✔️ (Completed)- ♠︎ Available on Libri 
12. Slice of Outdoor
13. Infinite Love Connection ✔️ (Completed) 
14. Regal Wedlock

**

I have updated one more ' Regal Wedlock'. Kindly check out!!

Give lots of love and support to this new book.

Shower your valuable votes & comments. Don't forget to follow me 😊.

Kindly add this book in your library and reading list and give shoutout on your message board so that maximize people can reach to this book.

Lots of love!!

Take care!!