Chapter 2

Hello!!!!

Kindly vote, comment & follow me 😊

Enjoy Reading!!

"I love children, I can give you assurance that I can be a good care taker", Sanjana said softly, although her heart was beating in a higher speed. She wanted this job very severely, or else she won't be able to pay the rent.

"Great then, my grand child is three and a half years old. She is very quiet. She doesn't talk with the strangers. She always creates a fuss for food. She actually.....she actually...we had some care taker before but they were not able to handle my grand daughter properly. Actually my grand daughter lost her mother when she was only six months old and hence she wants a mother figure", Mrs. Mukherjee said hesitately was Sanjana was listening silently.

"I will try my level best to keep your grand daughter happy", Sanjana smiled while Mrs Mukherjee nodded.

"You can come to work from tomorrow."

"Thank you so much ma'am. I will be on time tomorrow."

.........

In the Mukherjee office, Sumit was having a meeting with an US client which went in an excellent manner. The US client was very contented with the presentation. They were taking an interest in Mukherjee Group and Industry.

Sumit came home and found his mother sitting in sofa and reading a historical book. Today he was in a happy mood but from past three years, he didn't smiled.

"Where is Anna? Did she had her dinner?"

"No Sumit. You came, good!!, Anna is again creating fuss about the food. Toady aging she is planning to skip her dinner.", Mrs Mukherjee said sadly.

"Wait, I will feed her. Saying this Sumit went in the kitchen plate full of food. One three and a half years old child was starring at shinning stars. Sumit and his mother observed this.

"Anna is missing her mother, she needs a mother figure. Why are you not ready for the marriage?", Mrs Mukherjee whispered to Sumit.

"We will talk about this later. Now Anna needs food", Sumit again ignored the marriage topic and went near the balcony.

"Anna bacha, I bought your favorite dinner, let's eat it." Sumit raised the plate towards her but she nodded her head in a negative manner while Mrs Mukherjee sighed.

"I have appointed a new care taker for Anna. She will be joining from tomorrow." Mrs Mukherjee said to Sumit.

"What is her name?", Sumit asked.

"Sanjana Dey", Sumit felt wired by hearing her name.

Holaaaa!!

As it is a new book, l really need your support. The view as well as votes are very less. Please share this book with your friends too ✨.

 Please share this book with your friends too ✨