Chapter 14

Enjoy Reading!!!!

Sanjana's Pov:

It was my mistake. I can't even take care of a three and half year old baby girl. She wanted to go to the garden and l accepted it. I didn't even denied for once. Suddenly she just went outside and came in front of the car. I was standing there all numb. Nothing was coming in my mind. Sumit's and Pushpa aunty's thoughts were running in my mind.

The car instantaneously hit Anna and went. I was horrified and frightened. My mind was all blocked up by seeing Anna's few drop of blood on the road. She started crying tremendously. Her fearful cry brought me into the realisation situation.

" Sanju....sanju di..... It....its hurting", Anna cried by pointing on her left leg.

I quicky took her to the city hospital and addmited her. I directly called Sumit, although l was feeling guilty about the scene. Today Sumit was having a crucial meeting in the office. From the morning he was only thinking about his work. He didn't picked up the call.

Then l swiftly rang a call to Pushpa aunty and explained her entire situation. She was disconsolate and panicked. She reached hospital within few span of time.

" Where is my grand daughter? Sanjana? ", l could hear dreadful voice. I came in front of her. She hugged me tightly.

" I can't live without my Anna. Where is she? ", l heard aunty's worried, anxious voice.

Within a few minutes of time, the doctor came out from the cabin.

" Nothing to worry much. It was a minor injury. The child will get well soon", Doctor said while we nodded.

" Did you call to Sumit?"

" l tried calling him but he didn't picked up the call. I think he is busy with the meeting "

" No.....call him again "

After an hour, he was in the hospital. He was spooked. I didn't had any courage to look at his face. Even he considers that the accident was my mistake. This is my unfateful destiny. Aunty was trying her level best to calm Sumit down.

" Doctor can we meet Anna?", Sumit asked to the doctor with a hope.

" Definitely yes, in fact by the evening you can take her home. It is just a minor injury on the left leg. I am prescribing you few medicines for her. I have applied bandage on her leg. Take care of her. She needs rest", saying this doctor went and Sumit and aunty went inside the cabin to meet Anna. I was not having gallantry to meet her while l was able to hear cute Anna's voice. She was calling me but I didn't went inside.

" Now you need a special invitation card to enter Anna's cabin?", Sumit said rudly any pulled my hand. I just followed him.

*****

Hello Everyone!!!!!

I hope you all are enjoying the book. Only a few chapters are remaining.

Kindly add this book to your reading list.

Votes!! Comments!! Follow me!!