Chapter 6

Hello!!

This will be short book. I will complete this book very soon.

The response is really low, kindly vote & share your views 😇.

Enjoy Reading!!

"What happened Sanjana?"

"Nothing", Sanjana smiled while Sumit served food to Sanjana which made everyone shocked. Pushpa was noticing her son's new behavior while she was quite happy with it.

After the dinner

"Sanjana come I will drop you", Sumit said.

"No it's absolutely okay sir,  I will manage."

"Last time you denied and I accepted it but not this time come with me", Sumit said again this goodbye to Anna and Mrs. Mukherjee. 

"Follow me", Sumit said and went towards the car while Sanjana went behind him. He opened the passenger seat for Sanjana.  He started the engine of the car.

Few minutes passed away there was pregent of silence between them as if they both were enjoying silently each other's company. Finally Sumit started the conversation. 

"So do you want ice cream?"

"Y...No", Sanjana again denied.

"Do you think I am monster, why do you always keep denying me?

"Sorry....okay.....Let's have ice-cream"

"Good, I know good ice cream parlour. Let's go over there" smiled crept on Sumit's face.

They reached ice cream parlour within few minutes.

"Which ice cream flavour you want?"

"Chocolate flavour", Sanjana chipped.

"Great"...."Sir, one scoop of chocolate flavor and one scoop pista flavour"

Both of them sat outside the parlour and they were starring at stars.

"Sanjana tell me something about yourself "

"What should I tell you sir, I....I"

"First of all stop addressing me as sir instead call me by my name."

"Oh...okay....Sumit...I lost my parents when I was younge hence I was bought up in the  orphanage. Currently I am staying near Howrah Birdge in a rented apartment."

"Hmmmm.....even I like to stare stars"

"Mahima ma'am is Anna's mom?" Although Sanjana knew the answer but she was curious about the thoughts.

"Yes. Who told you?"

"Actually toady I by mistakenly entered Mahima madam's room. You must ne missing your wife."

"Wait a second Sanjana,  who told you that I am or was married?"

"I...I guessed...isn't Mahima ma'am your wife", curious Sanjana asked while Sumit laughed loudly.

'Sumit, Anna is your daughter right?"

"First of all, of course I treat Anna as my daughter because she is dear to me and secondly Mahima is not my wife", Sumit finally reveled ot to Sanjana.

"Sir.....Madam, your ice-cream"

"Yeah, it's have it." Sumit said and passed the bowl to Sanjana. 

Plethora of thoughts were still running in her mind but she wanted to go with the flow.

After some time, Sumit dropped Sanjana at her place and went to Mukherjee mansion. He went to his balcony and was staring at stars again.

"I miss you both", muttered Sumit while gazing at stars.

**

Hollllaaaaa!!!!!

What do you think, who is Mahima? ?

Who's daughter is Anna??

Sanjana will be able to find answers of her questions?

Keep thinking!!