Chapter 9

Hollllaaaa!!

It was next day and sun was shinning brightly

It was next day and sun was shinning brightly. Birds were chirping.  Colourful flowers were blooming in the garden. Sanjana wake up from the sleep. She opened the curtain was enjoying bright morning. She went to Anna's room. She was sleeping cutely on the bed with an open mouth. Sanjana chuckled and sat near her. Wondering about her last night how beautiful she and Sumit shared the memories. Again smile started lingering on her face. She went to leaving room and saw Sumit sitting on sofa and reading newspaper paper.

"Sanjana", Sumit called Sanjana. Although he was reading the newspaper but his eyes were on Sanjana.

"Yes....Mr...Mr.Mukherjee " Sanjana said

"Again you forgot your punishment Sanjana", Sumit smirked 

"No...no...I remember Sumit" Sanjana said while Sumit laughed at her

"So...have you thought about us?"

"I....I am still confused "

"Its okay Sanjana....take your time. I can understand marriage is a big decision "

" I want to become Anna's mother but I can't take Mahima's Madam's position. She is Anna's first mother."

"Yeah Sanjana and you will be Anna's second mother" Sumit said while Sanjana nodded her head.

"I will try my best to be Anna's second mother. I will treat her as my first daughter" whispered Sanjana while Sumit heard and smiled.

Nowadays Sumit is smiling so much. This miracle has happened after three years

......

In the afternoon time

Sanjana was running behind Anna with a plate of food but she as running at a faster rate than Sanjana.

"Have rice and Dal Anna. Eat it properly or else you will not become strong Anna"

"No....no....I don't want rice and Dal. I...I want oodles"

"Oh sweet heart it's noodles not oodles" Sanjana pulled Anna's cheeks sweetly 

"No noodles,  now have your lunch. I will make noodles in snacks "

Anna showed her tounge and again started running towards Mahima's room.

.......

It was night time and again Sumit was gazing at stars. Sanjana came into Sumit's room. She saw upset face of Sumit 

"How was your day Sumit?"

"It wad nice but I am missing mg brother "

"I can understand....have your black coffee" Sanjana passed the cup to Sumit.

"Have  a seat"

"Sure", Sanjana sat near the balcony.

"Can I ask you one question Sumit?"

"Yeah...ask me"

"Its quite personal" shinked Sanjana 

"Is it related to my family? Three years ago?"

"Yeah...kind off. I am just curious to know what happened three years ago"

"Look Sanjana,  I never shared anything about my past to anyone"

"It....it's okay" Saying this Sanjana wa about to leave but pulled her hand while Sanjana gave a shy smiled to Sumit.

"You are special to me Sanjana.  I can share mh past with you. Finally I started to smiled after three years all because of you "

"If....if....you are comfortable then only share with me"

"Yeah definitely....we are staying like a happy family. I had an elder brother Sahil and sister in law Mahima and my cute niece Annapurna and my mom. We all used to stay very happy. When I was ten years old, I lost my father but my brother ruled Mukherjee Group and Industries"

 When I was ten years old, I lost my father but my brother ruled Mukherjee Group and Industries"