Chapter 15

Enjoy Reading!!!!!

Read till end....

It has been two days since Anna is back home. She is joyful and playing with her uncle Sumit. From the last two days Sumit didn't utter a single word to Sanjana. She apologized many times to him. Pushpa has observed everything.

" Sumit come to my room. I want to talk about something serious with you "

" Yes mom coming "

In Pushpa's room,

" Sumit l have noticed many things. Although you are showing that you are angry on Sanjana but you are not", Sumit got shocked by hearing it. He was in delima that how his mother guessed it so correctly.

" Beta still you are keeping your heart closed. Just talk with her"

" Mom l feel infinite connection with her. She helps me to forget sorrow and my past but l am afraid. Will l able to make her happy in future? What if she has lots of expectations from me but l am unable to do it?"

" Omg Sumit, can you stop worrying so much. How are you predicting the future when you don't have any idea about it. Just go with the flow. You are already an amazing son, was an awesome brother and will be a fantastic husband and father. I am sure about it", Pushpa uttered while Sumit smiled hearing it.

" Acha let it be....hardly few days are remaining for your wedding. There are lots of work to do....oh my God.....l have to do shopping, then gifts arrangement, invitation cards.....so many things are there in my plate", mom was hell excited.

" Calm down and go to sleep mom", Sumit said and went.

" Okay l am going but tomorrow you both have to go to shopping mall. You guys need to buy jewelry,  garments, etc. It's a date for you too", Pushpa winked at Sumit

" Yes mom", Sumit was blushing slightly. Indeed they need proper talk.

Saying this he went towards Sanjana's room. She was wiring something on her diary. Main lights were off only few dim lights and fairy lights were on. Although her room was her but because of moon light her face was blooming and glowing. Sumit was staring at her while she felt gaze over her and looked towards the door and found Sumit smiling.

" You came here?", Sanjana asked calmly as from past few things, Sumit was avoiding talking with her.

" Of course l came here to meet my future wife, the love of my life and queen of my heart", Sumit said those words while looking towards her dark mesmerizing eyes while Sanjana felt a tickling sensation in her stomach.

" You generously love me ?", Sanjana asked innocently.

" Definitely for the rest of my life", Saying this Sumit gave a tight hug to her and kissed on her forehead.

"Accidentally you came in my life
Unexpectedly you fell in love with me
Unknowingly l too fell in love with you

I only want you. I never confessed this before but l want to proudly say this that l love you Mr. Sumit Mukherjee ", Sanjana muttered while Sumit directly captured her lips. The slow kiss turned into a rough and wild one. They both were drenched in to pure love.

Sanjana : When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me

Sanjana : When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.

Sumit : I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect

Sumit : I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.

*****

Hello Everyone!!!!!

Kindly check out my other books as well. Few are completed while few are ongoing......

🄼🅈 🅆🄾🅁🄺🅂 

1. Made for each other ✔️ (Completed) 
2. Avneil OS
3. You are my Asset not Liability ✔ (Completed) 
4. Precious Thoughts & Quotes
5. Our Cute Friendship ✔ (Completed) 
6. Bride Swap ✔ (Completed) 
7. Graphic Designer Name Boards 
8. My Heartbeat for whom?? ✔️ (Completed) 
9. Royal Love or Deal ✔ (Completed) 
10. New hope of Love ✔️ (Completed )
11. Permanent License of Bond✔ (Completed)- ♠︎ Available on Libri 
12. Slice of Outdoor
13. Infinite Love Connection

 Infinite Love Connection