Meet Me At Midnight

CHAPTER FOUR

Meet Me At Midnight

Robb's POV

*SMUT WARNING*

My cock was already hard and twitching in my pants as I waited for Alana to turn the corner down those steps so I could fuck her in a way I've never fucked her before.

Seeing her that close with another man was another fucked up reminder that Robert had all the control over her and I had nothing. I didn't want to control her- no, that wasn't it. I just wanted her. Every bit of her.

I knew she was mine in the sense of her giving her heart to me. Giving me her virtue years ago and trusting me with all her secrets and fears. But I wanted forever with her. I wanted to be able to be free with her.

So long as Robert was in control that would never happen.

The moon was center of the sky with stars glowing like fireflies around it. I looked over at the water of Blackwater Bay and saw the way the moon reflected off the dancing water. How the waves crashed against the rocks closest to the shore and white foam formed over the tops of them.

I know that someday I'll have to leave King's Landing. Someday it'll be my turn to rule Winterfell and be Warden to the North, so long as my Uncle Benjen doesn't have children. As it stands, I am his heir.

But how could men and women of the North trust me if I were not raised there? My father was and his father before him and so on. But I'd be there after who knows how many years, perhaps with my own child someday, but I wouldn't want a child if it's not with Alana.

My dreams would only come true if it were anything to do with Alana being by my side. She's the only one who can see right through to my soul, as though she'd somehow built a window to it.

I've been in love with her since the moment I first saw her. Just as children, I knew she was the only one for me. The way she looked when she first arrived at King's Landing as she cowered behind her brother Renly and didn't want to see or speak with any of the other children.

It took time but things began to change and she found me as her safe haven. The only person outside of her blood that understood her and brought her a sense of relief. She could be herself and not have to act so poise and perfect. She didn't have to worry that I'd try to sell her off the way Robert always tried too.

Alana could be herself.

"Ahem," A fake cough sounded from the bottom of the steps onto the landing where I was just a few feet away.

Serenity, pure serenity stood at the bottom of those steps. She was gorgeous in her gown of flowing silk that had been a soft pink. A white robe laying over the top and rather than normal shoes she wore slippers. Her hair had even been brushed out completely and left down as it fell naturally.

"You look ravishing." I said to her.

She blushed and sucked in her bottom lip as she looked down and gathered her skirts as she approached me. "You don't look so bad yourself, Stark."

"How'd you manage your way out of the castle tonight?" I asked as my hand tangled into her hair and my other hand rested on her lower back. "Sneak a gold coin to whoever is on guard?"

She giggled and tilted her head to the side as she crinkled her nose, her nose that most resembled all of her brothers. Although I think it looked best on her.