Prologue

A/N: This is my first story. . .YAYYY! I hope it won't be horrible :P Anyway, this story will include a bunch of Minecrafters, and I will also be adding a character based off me :D So, sit back, relax, devour some helpless gummy bears, and enjoy my epical story :3

- - -

Prologue:

It was another one of those boring days. All the normal people went to their normal work or their normal school where they did their normal routines. It was as if everyone had turned into a beige blob (I would say gray, but beige is even more boring). Nothing interesting had been happening for the last few weeks. Or so the world thought. . .

No one knew about the man who had been plotting in a secret underground science lab. He wanted revenge. On who or exactly for what was unclear. All that his scientists knew was that he wanted revenge on someone, and it had something to do with the game, Minecraft. For the last few months they had been working on a device that could send people into Minecraft. The thing was, once you entered, there was no escape. Once you died. . . you were dead. No respawning. Just death.

This crazy man out for revenge wanted to trap every Minecrafter in their precious little game forever. The scientists had no clue how this would accomplish anything, but since he was their boss, and he had threatened their lives, they just went with it.

"Today is the day," he said to his workers. "Today is the day I finally begin my plan for revenge." He stopped to look at his workers standing in a straight line before him. They looked terrified, just how he liked it.

"We'll then, who shall we begin with?" he asked no one in particular. He skimmed his list of Minecrafters, and slapped his hand over a name. He smirked. "Ah, yes, perfect." He strode over to his control panel and typed in a bunch of information. He placed his hand on the start button, pausing for dramatic effect. "Say goodbye to your Butter God, Sky Army. At least, until you join him along with every other Minecrafter in the world."

He pushed the button, and watched the screen that would soon be monitoring millions of people in the game of Minecraft.

- - -

A/N: Hope that wasn't a complete fail xD and if it's too short, don't worry! The actual chapters will be much longer (I hope :D)

So I'll be updating this once a day or once every two days at least :)

Chicken: That sucked, Ninja -.-

Me: NO YOU SUCK! NO ONE ASKED YOU!

Chicken: I'M FREAKING BATMAN!

Me: ...wtf

Chicken: YEAH BELIEVE IT MOTHERFORKER

Me: LEAVEEEE!

Chicken: What if I don't want to?

Me: *pulls out knife* OH YEAH?! HOW BOUT NOW?! HUH?!

Chicken: Whatever. I don't need you *flies away*

Me: Wait, wut? Chickens can't fly... WHY LOGIC?! Y U DO DIS?!