Chapter 2 - Plans

A/N: Yay chapter 2! Is anyone even reading...? Probably not xD I don't really care lol. If you are reading...uh...haaaaaai!

Chicken: Can I get out now?

Me: NO ONE SPEAKS IN THE TIME OUT ROOM!

- - -

Chapter 2:

>Classified Location, the next day

"No. . .NO!" The man slammed his fist down on the table. He watched all the Minecrafters he had trapped. He wanted there to be chaos, but they were happy. What kind of revenge was this? He needed to think of something fast. . .YES! OF COURSE! Now he just needed a little time. .

---

>Squid Dimension, later that day

(btw this part was hard for me to write...just the thought of squids makes me shiver ughhh)

The Squid King paced back and forth in his underwater palace. "YOU FOOLS!" he boomed at his minions. "How could you allow the Sky Army to enter our dimension?! Now they know what we've been doing! Sky's probably told the other Minecrafters as well!" He paused and took a deep breath. He calmed himself, and turned to the row of squids in front of him. "You are all going to spy on the Sky Army and whoever has agreed to help him. Find out what they're planning, and report back to me. Try to find anyone who can help us, but don't give anything away. Maybe we can get a step ahead. Now go!"

Hundreds of squids swam out of the Squid Dimension, branching out all over Minecraftia. If this plan went accordingly, they could actually be on top for once. They could take over Minecraft. The could rule over everyone. And most importantly, they could get revenge on SkyDoesMinecraft (oh yes, more revenge! Hehe I'm evil). It was finally time for the squids to rise.

---

A squid man poked his head out of a small pond just outside of MinecraftNINJAAA's fandom. He needed to be as careful as he could; this place was filled with skilled ninjas. He needed to find a way to spy on them without being caught. A disguise, maybe?

---

Rosie walked through her fandom, bored as ever. As usual, she had her mask up so you could only see her eyes, and she had her ninja sword with her as well as other weapons. The fandom seemed like it was empty and deserted, but she knew everyone always hid in the shadows, just waiting for an intruder to pass by, and then, they would strike.

She reached the tunnel entrance she was headed for. Holding her sword up, she cautiously entered. The tunnel led to the top secret underground weapons chamber, where Rosie needed to grab some TNT. She unlocked the door with her sword - yes, her sword, - and entered. She grabbed the TNT she needed, and quickly left. What Rosie failed to notice was the one ninja following her. And he wasn't even a ninja. He was a squid, and he now had access to the weapons chamber.

---

Dan held a torch out in front of him. He was in an abandoned mineshaft near his fandom in the caves. Three Dwellers walked behind him with torches and iron swords, looking around and trying to stay quiet, just in case. Every footstep echoed throughout the mineshaft, startling them at times.

"Why aren't there any mobs...?" the youngest Dweller asked. "This is really creeping me out." His question was answered when a zombie came into their path, only to be pinned on the cave wall with four ninja stars. Dan and the Dwellers froze in their tracks.

A skinny figure came into view, wielding a sword. "Oh, hello, boys. I didn't know there were other people in here. I almost sliced your heads off." She made a half-smile and slid her sword back into her belt. "If you're looking for any chests, there aren't any. No good ores either, not even iron. This shaft is pretty useless." She put her hand over something on the stone.

"Why are you here, Ninja?" Dan asked, trying to see what was beneath her hand. He had a bad feeling about this.

"No particular reason. I'm really bored, so I wanted to see if I could blow anything up." She pushed down on the button, and disappeared like she was never there.

"RUN!" one of the Dwellers yelled. They bolted down the opposite way just before the TNT went off. It was like a scene from an action movie when the good guys escape the explosion just in time, and the sight of the blast behind them just looks so badass.

- - -

A/N: I'M SO SORRY IT'S SHORT AGAIN DON'T HURT ME >.

Hmm...the chicken is being quiet...weird...