Chapter 8 - Intern

A/N: Hai peepz :3 idk what to say but I feel the need to say something here before the next chapter...uh...*looks over to imaginary pet narwhal* you got anything?

And idk why but I feel like my writing really sucks all of a sudden...I don't even know anymore :/ and another thing, am I too annoying? I'll stop if I am too annoying or whatever. I can be completely normal...I think >.< don't expect too many updates for a while. But I'll try to do as many as I can. Ok I'm done.

- - -

Chapter 8:

>In the Homie Fandom, the next morning<

"STEVEN YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" Eddie stood in front of the part of his castle he and the Homies had been rebuilding after it had been blown up by creepers. It was destroyed again, clearly griefed by someone. And he had a pretty good idea who it was. . .

Steven appeared from around the corner. "What did I do? Woah, what happened here?"

"You know what happened!" Eddie yelled. He glared at Steven, noticing the completely innocent and truthful look on his face. "Wait, it wasn't you?"

"No!"

"Oh. . ."

Steven rolled his eyes and left. Eddie sighed and walked away, to the section of his fandom where he kept his dinosaurs. He hummed the "Homies Unite" song as he walked on the path, his tesla in hand, killing any monsters still around from the night. As he got closer and closer to where the dinosaurs should've been, he saw that it was totally empty. Even the feeders were gone. What was this, a joke? First the castle wall, now his dinosaurs. This day wasn't off to a good start.

To make things better, one of the most annoying people in Minecraftia was waiting back at the castle, sitting on a big chunk of broken stone wall with her legs folded. "Hi Eddie!" she exclaimed, waving. You can probably guess who it was. . .

"Did you do this, Rosie?!" Eddie asked, not surprised.

"Do what?"

"Destroy my fucking castle wall and kidnap my dinosaurs," he said, as if it was obvious, which it should've been.

"Well, I may or may not have 'accidentally' set off some TNT here, but I didn't touch your dinosaurs," she said, jumping down. "Oh, and guess what? I'm gonna stay here for a while. Don't try to get rid of me. That's nearly impossible."

"Whatever, just don't fuck anything else up."

"Oh, come on! I just--wait, you're not gonna say no? You're not gonna try your best to get me as far away from here as you can? Not even threaten me?" She looked at him, and he shook his head.

Shrugging, Eddie began to leave. "I have some stuff to do. I told Sky I would help him with defending against the squids." Before Rosie could get another world to leave her mouth, he was gone.

--

Intern sat at his small desk in the corner of a closet. This was what he called his "office." It was all that was given to him, yet he didn't really care anyway. It's not like he would've had the choice.

He took out his laptop and looked around outside of his office. No one was around, and the hallway was clear, quiet, and dark, as usual. Then, he closed the door and opened the laptop, logging onto the game, Minecraft. His boss--for now to give him a name, we'll call him Mr. Boss--would kill him if he knew Intern actually played Minecraft. Or potentially worse, send him into the game with everyone else. So for now, Intern kept his mouth shut and only followed orders around Mr. Boss, and would secretly play the game when no one paid attention to him, which was often.

Intern didn't even know why he was working for this horrible man. He couldn't remember anything before his fifteenth birthday, the day before he came to this secret lab three years ago. But he was aware of Mr. Boss' evil intentions, and has wanted to help the people he had trapped, and then escape this place himself.

After a couple hours, as he read the credits and other crap after slaying the ender dragon, an idea popped into his mind. An idea almost impossible given his circumstances. An idea that would require extreme smarts, timing, and secrecy.

This was gonna be fun.

- - -

A/N: A decent sized chapter, I guess. I would gladly consider any suggestions for this story if you guys have any.

For Gamer's Fantasy I still need more entries! There only five so far and I would like at least ten so I can choose from a lot :3