Chapter 17 - Minecrafters UNITE!

A/N: I'M FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 17 YAYYY! Don't blame me for the delay of this...stupid short attention span...BWAAAAAAAAAA

Oh yes, and for anybody who gave suggestions in the last chapter, I did read them and I'll use them sometime in this chapter or in the next few :D

Aaaand I am aware that Sky and Dawn broke up irl, but I can't find it in my heart to break them up in this story, so they'll remain a couple here.

Ok ok, enough with the stupid introduction stuffs and notes, ONWARD WITH THE CHAPTER!

- - -

Chapter 17:

>Classified Location, the next morning

"They're. . .HAPPY?!" Mr. Boss yelled, pushing over a tall stack of papers and books. "PICK THOSE UP!" he shouted to Intern, who was standing beside him in the control room carrying another stack of papers that he was told not to set down.

"But I can't--" Mr. Boss gave him a look, and Intern struggled to pick up the papers whilst holding everything else.

Mr. Boss sat in his chair in front of the controls and stared at the screens. He sighed and clenched his fists. Then, an idea suddenly popped into his mind. He instantly began typing random codes on the huge keyboard, while Intern could only watch and wonder what he had planned.

---

"We've all had losses, but I think now it's time that we suck it up, and unite as one army to defeat our enemies! We can put aside any differences we may have," he glanced at Rosie, "and fight together." Everyone cheered, even the Ninjazoids. Adam looked to the remaining leaders who stood by his side up on that platform before all their fandoms. He put his arm around Dawn and she kissed his cheek. Everyone was finally happy and confident again. They could finally win.

So that night, they all lead their armies to the Squid Dimension. No hostile mobs seemed to be out to bother them. Actually, there weren't any mobs out at all. But they just ignored that, because they just needed to focus on fighting their own war. Besides, it wasn't like the hostile mobs were planning some big attack or anything like that.

So they all continued on, oblivious to a certain danger that was waiting for them in the shadows.

---

"What did he do?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out right now."

"What if--"

"I don't know, okay?" Intern leaned closer to the computers, typing faster and looking over the screens more carefully.

It was just Intern and Emily in that control room that night. Jeremy was being forced to help Mr. Boss with some pointless work, and Deviant was sleeping and didn't want to be bothered.

Emily sat beside Intern and watched him work. She dug into her pocket and took out a flash drive shaped like a cat (normal flash drives are boring x3). She turned it over a couple times in her hand, then said, "I think I might have something that could help us." She handed Intern the flash drive. "I got it from my uncle. He worked for Mojang, so, uh, yeah. . . This has some coding on it and stuff."

Intern looked at the flash drive. "Thanks," he said, smiling at Emily. She blushed. He plugged the flash drive into the computer and began working again.

Emily watched the screens showing what was happening in Minecraftia. She saw every Minecrafter charging up to the castle in the Squid Dimension, where the Squid King waited with his army, including Squidlox and everyone else who had been turned into squids. As the battle began, she saw what the squids were hiding, and waiting to unveil. She didn't want to admit it, but the Minecrafters had no chance.