Chapter 14 - Empty Seats

A/N: So the contest I mentioned last chapter will be over probs by Monday so there's still time if you haven't entered and you want to! But for now so I don't get killed, here's the next chapter :3

And to whom it may concern (you know who you are :p), there shall be more shirtless Ty in future chapters ;) because shirtless Ty is adorable, even as a squid.

Omg. Kermit's little bro is awesomesauce. I just had to say that x3

- - -

Chapter 14:

>In the middle of nowhere in Minecraftia

Jason fought Squidlox and a bunch of squids with the Stars. Although it was the hardest thing they've ever done, they had to accept that their friends weren't who they once were. So, they fought this battle like they would fight any battle against the squids, but also hoping that if any trace of the Dead Army was left in their minds, they would forgive them.

This battle didn't last very long. Jason and the Stars began strong with actual hope and confidence of pulling through. But as they fought longer, their numbers decreased along with that initial hope and confidence. Jason watched people of his army die, their screams echoing through his head. When he finally decided to flee with the remaining people, the squids kept fighting, taking as many prisoners as they could. Luckily, he was able to get away with about half of what he started with. Believe it or not, but that's the best anyone has done against the squids during this whole war. But sadly, he would have to return to the rest of the Stars who stayed behind to tell them of what happened, and who was lost.

***

About an hour later, Jason walked into Adam's hidden meeting room, where everyone else was waiting for him. He didn't know what they were talking about when he first walked in, but whatever it was, him showing up made them all go completely silent.

"YOU'RE ALIVE! AND NOT A SQUID!" Adam yelled.

"What?" Jason said, taking a seat.

"Dude, you don't know what happened?" Dakota asked. Jason shook his head slowly, confused. "A bunch of people and their armies were attacked by a buttload of squids. Most of them were turned into squids, but some were killed."

"Like who?!" Jason asked, even though he was a little afraid to hear the answer.

The few people in the room were silent for a moment, exchanging sad and hopeless looks. To break the silence, Eddie said, "Quentin, Taylor, Dan, Jordan, Aleks, Natalie. . ." He trailed off as he said the name of one of his best friends and his girlfriend. Taking a deep breath, he left the room for a moment.

"Oh. . ." And that's when Jason actually noticed the empty seats, the seats that weren't empty last time. A big majority of them were empty now, and they all knew very well that the number of those seats would increase if they didn't hurry up and defeat the squids.

---

Squidlox stood before the Squid King, awaiting his next orders. The king tried to think next of what army he should attack. "Let's see. . ." said the Squid King. "Now, I want you and your army to go to Adam's fandom and find Jason and whatever is left of his pathetic little Stars. Bring them to the transformation chamber, and I'll do the rest."

- - -

A/N: I'm gonna write another chapter tonight just because this one is extremely short, and I really want to write the part with Jason and the Stars turning--WAIT I'VE SAID TOO MUCH! FORGET WHAT I JUST ALMOST SAID!

Oh and if you've been wondering why I haven't been updating for almost a week, I made a Raidcall account and I'm pretty much addicted to it. You guys should really make one too if you haven't. It's soooo awesome :3

Jason: Woah, woah, woah, so I'm gonna be a squid too?!

Me: YOU DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING!