Chapter 20 - Downhill

A/N: Still can't believe we're near the end of this story. . .omg I'm already planning the last chapter, and it's gonna be freaking awesome :D

So this chapter. . .yeah it might be a little. . .sad. Maybe? I recommend listening to "Fix You" by Coldplay while reading this :3 NO QUESTIONS JUST LISTEN TO IT! And I know that song doesn't completely connect to this chapter, and then it sorta does, but uh. . .I feel like it's a good song for this chapter. . .so yeah

- - -

Chapter 20:

>In the Ninjazoid Fandom

Somehow, the squids beat them back to their dimension. They didn't know how, but when the Minecrafters came back, every single one of their fandoms were obliterated. Nothing was left but ruins.

"THOSE SQUIDS ARE GONNA FORKING DIE!" Rosie yelled in front of the Ninjazoids. She looked back to them. They were just as angry as she was. Then she turned her back to them again. "WE ARE GOING TO KILL THEM AND THEY'LL BE DEAD!" She punched a tree, chipping a big piece of the trunk away and shaking it so leaves fell.

"I doubt you'll be able to kill us," said a familiar voice from behind. Rosie really didn't want to face him, but she turned around anyway. He was standing there, along with the Dead Army. And the Ninjazoids were gone.

"Where the fuck are the Ninjazoids?" she asked him.

"Why are you asking me?" he said, acting innocent.

"I'm not kidding. Where are they?!" she said again, taking a step forward.

He laughed and said, "I don't know. Maybe they're on their way to the Chicken Dimension." And evil smile crossed his face as Rosie lunged at him, her sword drawn. And then she stopped before her sword touched him, and he knew she wouldn't be able to kill him. "You don't want to hurt me."

"How do you know that?" Rosie asked, putting her sword closer to his face. "I'm not afraid to kill you."

"Because, like you said, we were best friends," he said calmly as if he didn't have a sword in front of his head. "And I saw the way you looked at me that one time. You love me. That's why you won't kill me."

She dropped her sword and backed up. "N-no! I never loved you! I'll kill you if I have to! Y-you're just a squid!"

He stepped closer to her, so their noses were inches away from touching. "Then do it. Kill me." He handed her the sword. She held it to his throat. But then she looked into those eyes. Those glowing blue eyes that once were a dark, deep brown that she'd get lost in. She looked at his fluffy brown hair and green headphones, and she knew she couldn't do it. She dropped her sword again, and he smiled that evil smile again.

"Ty, I can't do it," she said, hoping the Ty she once knew could hear her.

He pushed her up against the tree, causing her to hit her head and start to slump down before he could grab her by the shoulders. "The Ty you knew is gone, got it? Whatever kind of relationship you had with him, that's gone." He let go of her, and she slid her back down the tree. "I can't wait to watch your stupid Ninjazoids cry for mercy as they're tortured by the Chicken King."

"Ty. . .please. . ." she said, watching him begin to walk away again, ignoring her, just like before.

And once he was gone, she sat up against that tree and cried in the middle of her destroyed fandom, alone. As the sky got cloudy and it began to rain, she vowed she would get her best friend back. She would somehow fix him.

---

"THOSE FUCKING SQUIDS RUIN EVERYTHING!" As you can probably tell, Adam didnt take this whole squids-destroying-everything thing very well.

"Dude, calm down," Dakota said. "Everything's gonna be fine."

"I guess, but--wait where's Dawn?" Adam looked around, but only saw the few remaining Recruits of the Sky Army, Dakota, and a small part of the Frog Squad. No Dawn.

"Looking for someone?" Adam looked up to see a squid standing on the broken wall of his castle holding Dawn. The squid held a diamond sword to her throat.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! IF YOU HURT HER I'LL KILL YOU!" Adam yelled, getting out a bow.

The squid smirked and gripped the sword tighter. "You don't want to do that, do you?"

"Jason? Jason let her go!" Adam yelled, lowering his bow. "Please!"

The squid's smirk grew wider. "I'll let her go. But only of you come back to the Squid Dimension to be the Squid King's prisoner."

"Adam, don't--" Dakota began to say.

"Okay," Adam said, taking a deep breath. "I'll go. Now let go of Dawn!"

Jason laughed, and then swiftly dragged the blade across Dawn's throat. He let her fall onto the ground, blood pouring everywhere as he disappeared.

"NOOO! DAWN!" Adam yelled louder than ever and ran to her side. "Dawn!" He picked her up and hugged her, not caring how much blood got on him.

But she was gone. Her eyes were closed and her chest didn't move up and down. Everyone around them was quiet, and some of them were crying. Adam himself had tears rolling down his cheeks. He stroked her soft hair and just sat there with her in his arms. Tears dripped onto the ground.

Out of nowhere, Jason reappeared, this time with the Stars. Jason grabbed Adam. "I let her go. Now, off to the Squid Dimension!" He left, the Stars carrying everyone else behind him, all with those evil smirks on their twisted squid faces. And Adam, the Sky Army, Dakota, and the Frog Squad didn't even try to fight back. They accepted defeat.

- - -

A/N: . . .I was going to add another part for this chapter but I think that's a good place to stop for now. I can't believe I just wrote that. I know Sky and Dawn broke up and stuff, but still. Aaaaah da feels D:

So there are about 3 or 4 chapters left of this, and then I'll write an epilogue too. Then the sequel will probably be written after I finish Gamer's Fantasy or something.