Chapter 4 - Double Trouble

A/N: If you haven't figured, I've had writer's block for like a week but I think I'm good now xD So remember how I tried to blow up the chicken last time? That somehow gave me a magical idea for this chapter, so here I am, writing it...bleh

Why are you just sitting there? I see you, looking at me with that messed up face like I'm crazy or something. I'M NOT CRAZY I SWEAR! READ THE CHAPTERRRRR

...I'm not crazy, I'm mentally insane. There's a difference. Now, time to feed my pet soda can and find a place to get a nuclear bomb...anyone know a place?

- - -

Chapter 4:

>Some weird random location two days later in...what? The Chicken Dimension? I have a bad feeling. . .

The Chicken King stood outside and watched his troops training (idk, I guess he has an army) as he pondered (man I love that word xD) about the Squid King's proposal. He asked if he could help him defeat the Sky Army and then help take over Minecraftia. In return, the Chicken King would also be co-ruler of Minecraftia, and better yet, the Squid King will bring him MinecraftNINJAAA as a prisoner, along with Sky for himself.

Later, the Chicken King called a meeting with his subjects. "As you all know, the Squid King has asked me to assist him in his upcoming war with the Sky Army. I have made my decision, and I accept his proposal. Today, we will send troops to the Squid Dimension for instruction from the Squid King. We will also keep a close eye on the ninjas (I haven't made up a name for them yet lol), as they are potential allies to SkyDoesMinecraft."

After some discussion, everyone left the meeting room and went to work on the plan. Chicken troops were immediately sent to the Squid Dimension, as others were sent to gather information on MinecraftNINJAAA's position in this whole war. The Chicken King barked orders left and right, and at the same time went through the possibilities of torture for when the war was won, and he had his enemy as prisoner.

--

"WHAT. THE. FORK." Rosie stood in front of the remnants of her fandom. Everything was destroyed, and worse yet, everyone was gone. She wasn't away for that long. How could this happen?! What would - oh. . .of course. "Fucking chickens," she said, picking up a feather. Something caught her eye. She picked it up. On a piece of paper were seemingly random markings. The writing was chicken scratch, literally. Rosie couldn't make out a single word. Leave it to the chickens to write a note that she couldn't even read.

Thoughts and images raced through her mind as she tried to think of what to do. First of all, she needed to go somewhere else to stay until she got her fandom fixed. Then she would need to find the chickens and, well, rip their limbs off, saving the heads for last so they can watch. Maybe have a chicken feast afterward, but only from the actual chickens, not the chicken humans. That would be a little disgusting. . .

Shaking away that gross picture in her mind, Rosie look one last look around her fandom, and then went straight to Ty's castle. Besides, it was the time of day to bother him anyway.

***

About ten minutes later, Rosie reached Ty's fandom, seeing that it looked fine. People were going about their normal routines, and nothing was blown up. . .yet. But she would save that for another day, because now all she needed was some help.

She entered the castle through the hole in the wall as usual, and jumped down into the training room inside. He wasn't in there, so she figured he was checking his weapon supply for the war against the squids or something. "Where's Deadlox?" Rosie asked a Dead Army recruit passing her, who looked pretty worried about something.

"We don't know! No one can find him!" he said, looking up and down the hallway. "We think that he was kidnapped by squids again." He ran a hand through his hair and exhaled, then continued down the hallway.

Kidnapped? Again? Man, those squids never give up. . . But the fact that they were able to kidnap Ty again is probably another sign of how smart they're getting. Same goes for the chickens. Normally, if a chicken came within a mile radius of her fandom, it would be dead in a second. The ninjas there were always so alert and ready. How could something like that happen?

And that's when the little imaginary light bulb popped up above Rosie's head. The squids and chickens. . . Were they working together?

- - -

A/N: I know, I know, ANOTHER short chapter. I'M SORRY! I've been a little sick lately and my forking teachers have no idea when they assign too much homework and too many projects. So what should I call the ninjas in Rosie's fandom? I really need to make up a name. I have one in mind, but I wanna see what you other peepz think first :D oh yeah and who saw ChimneySwift's 1 million subscriber special? It was freaking awesomenesssssss!

Sky: WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHICKENS HERE?!

Me: How the hell did you get here?!

Sky: I don't know. WHY AM I HERE?! I'M STARTLEDDDD HELP MEEEEH!

Me: CALM YOURSELF! DON'T MAKE ME LOCK YOU IN A CELL WITH SQUIDS!

Sky: NUUUUU PWEASEEEEEE! Ok I be quiet now. . .

Me: Good

Sky: ...

Me: ...

Sky: ...

Me: ...

Chicken: WE WILL RULE YOUUUUU *all attack Sky*

Sky: AAAAAAAH HELPPPPPPP!