✨Chapter 1✨

Naruto tugged up his hoodie as soon as he got out of his car. He locked his car door and rubbed his hands together. He took a look at his surroundings. Snow everywhere. He let out a huff of air to see his breath release a cloud of smoke into the air from the cold.

"Why does it have to be so cold right now..." the blond male muttered out through gritted teeth. He blew hot air into his hands before shoving them in his pockets. He made his way up three small little steps and unlocked the front door.

He was greeted with a smile from his lover. His high school sweetheart. His world. Sasuke Uchiha. They have been dating awhile. Naruto was 21 he had been dating Sasuke since he was 15 and Sasuke was 17.

He smiled back as he plopped down looking at him. Sasuke leaned down to take the younger male into his arms. His hands placed on Naruto's nape, lightly caressing it. He placed his thin lips among plump ones.

Sasuke gently bit Naruto's lip. Naruto let out a small moan as they kiss was deepening. Sasuke pulled away with a grin.

"We can go out for hot chocolate and food later. I have to finish with this work really fast first." Sasuke said as he looked down at the papers on the coffee table.

"What is that for? I can help you." Naruto picked up one paper to see schedules of names and times. "This for the meeting you and Itachi have?" Sasuke let out a mumbling noise meaning yes. Naruto glanced up at him then saw an envelope that had fallen onto the floor. He picked it up and noticed its from his father. "Sasuke? There is an envelope here from your dad you want me to open it?" Sasuke nodded.

Naruto ripped the seal open and unfolded the letter. His eyes slowly read the paper.

To Sasuke Uchiha
We told you a year ago we were planning your marriage, you are to be wed to Sakura Haruno in 2 months time. For the sake of the business you will go through with this and i will not hear any complaints. You had enough fun with the boy. Its time you grow up and take over the business with Itachi.
From Fugaku Uchiha & Kizashi Haruno

Naruto's eyes widened as he read the letter. His eye's filling up with tears. "H-How long...you've known about this for over a year?" Naruto let out a stutter as he sat there shocked. Sasuke looked up and rubbed his head. "Naruto? Baby? What are you talking about?" Naruto jumped up in anger. Looking down at the male who just lied to him. He smacked the letter down in Sasuke's lap making his hand sting.

Sasuke read over the letter and his face went blank. "Baby look- I...I can explain." He went to grab the younger boys arm. Naruto ripped his arm away and made his way to the front door before muttering out words in pure anger. "This?! Is over Sasuke! You knew this was going to freaking happen you ASS." With that he left while slamming the door and jumping in his car to drive away.

First chapter rewritten is done! I hope y'all enjoyed it! -Tisha

556 Words