✨Chapter 7✨

TIMESKIP - 3 MONTHS

Naruto awoke in his bed to a sudden wave of nausea. He quickly hopped out of his bed and rushed to the bathroom to throw up everything he ate the previous night.

His life was good in paris, he had a two bedroom apartment with a balcony where you can see the Eiffel tower. He had a nice job as a personal assistant to his boss Sai at Sai's Paint & Co.

After he was done throwing up he cleaned his face and looked around his bathroom. He smiled happily despite his single pregnancy he was successful. Nice home, nice car and maybe just maybe a new boyfriend. Yeah its only been a few months since Naruto and Sasuke broke up but Naruto felt like he was ready to get back out there.

He rubbed his 4 month pregnant belly and looked in the mirror. His face was filling out and his hips had looked wider, and his chest had been getting puffy almost as if he had breast. He could probably fit in maybe a size A bra if he wanted too. He sighed happily before getting ready for work. He wore a silk blue button down shirt tucked into his black jogger material type pants, just to finish it off with black loafers. He was so happy his boss let him wear whatever he wanted. Naruto made his way out the house and to his black Audi stopping at a Starbucks to get him a drink and breakfast while also picking up his bosses favorite coffee.

He drove peacefully to the big building near the tower. He quickly swiped his ID tag that lets him into the building and quickly made his way into the elevator and his tan finger's gently pressed the button with the number "11" on it. He hummed along to the tune of music the elevator was playing and about two minutes later he was on the floor he needed to be on.

He made his way to his bosses door and quickly knocked. He waited patiently until he heard a small "Come in." Naruto made his way in putting the coffee down on his desk. "How are you this morning sir?" He smiled and grabbed a file Sai was holding up.

"Its going great. You look great as always Mr.Uzumaki. " Sai smiled happily and took a small sip of his coffee. Naruto blushed at the smiled feeling slightly nervous. "T-Thank you." He stuttered out and looked away. Sai kept the smiled on his face. "Well. We ordered new paints from my warehouse in Japan, but it seems like ill need you to keep track of the shipment delivery for me if thats okay with you?"

Naruto nodded his head and wrote down what he had said. "Ill get started calling the warehouse and the shipping department." He pulled out his work phone and scrolled to look for the warehouse's number while heading to walk out the office.

"Mr.Uzumaki will you have dinner with me tonight?" Sai asked happily.

Naruto turned around and froze. Did his boss just ask him out for dinner? He blushed immediately after the thought. "M-me? You wanna go out with me?" He quickly moved his hands to his tummy. "A man like yourself shouldn't be seen out with me like that... im pregnant. People would talk..." He looked down with his fist clenched.

Sai stood up and made his way over to where Naruto was standing. He gently took the folder and tossed it on his desk.
Naruto couldn't move. Still in a bit of shock. Is he over Sasuke? Of course not but Sasuke was married and he shouldn't have to stop himself from dating.

Sai took Naruto's hand and kissed it gently.  He used his other hand and put his finger under his chin to lift Naruto's head.

Naruto's face was flushed. It felt warm to Sai's touch. "Can I?" Sai mentioned towards his belly with his hand after lifting his head up. Naruto couldn't help but nod his head. Sai out his hands on Naruto's small bump and smiled. "It doesn't matter if your pregnant...ill take care of both of you..."

Sorry its been a bit! I hope yall are still reading as i remake the chapters!

I wanna make a BTS fanfic but i need some ideas and stuff. Ive had this fanfic for years and i wanna start a whole new story.

745 Words