✨Chapter 5✨

Naruto and Kurama had sat down at the table and a waiter handed them menus. He left them to look over and Kurama looked up at Naruto. "So whats going on? How are you feeling?" Kurama said softly. His eyes instantly softened as he saw Naruto's eyes full of tears.

"S-Sasuke is getting married to Sakura. He knew about it for over a year... he didn't bother telling me. I found out from a mail letter his and Sakura's dad had mailed. It just really hurts." His hand made his way to his stomach and looked back down at the menu. Kurama had made a mental note of Naruto holding his stomach. "I can handle him. Ill give him a good talking too." Kurama had such a nice smile while saying that. His smiled made Naruto shiver.

Why was he smiling?

What would he say?

Would he hurt him?

"No! Its fine...I'm leaving soon anyway. Leaving far, far away. I just wanted to tell someone. I want to get rid of this pain I'm feeling. It hurts Rama... real bad..." Naruto had tears now falling down his scarred cheeks. "He got me...pregnant. I don't know what to do! Should i leave? Should i stay? Its all confusing and it hurts so bad." Naruto was sobbing. Kurama didn't want to say anything just yet, but he could see the waiter, waiting not wanting interrupt them. He had mouth 'water' and now the boy had a job to do.

"Its alright. Im here always. Whatever it is you choose i will be happy for you and support you every step of the way. You don't need him Naru. You are perfectly capable of taking care of yourself and the little one. " He smiled at Naruto and rubbed his head. Naruto nuzzled into it and smiled sheepishly. " You aren't mad at me right? I don't know anyone else other then Sasuke... starting a new relationship or anything like that is going to be very difficult. I also didn't know i would get p-pregnant." The blond boy blushed with embarrassment. How would he know he could carry children? Sasuke's children in-fact.

"Why would i be mad? Your my little brother. Im always here for you no matter what." Kurama glanced up at the waiter who brought water and small cakes. He thanked the man and handed him a $50 tip. The man squealed in happiness and quickly pocketed the money before any of his coworkers saw and went to continue his job.

Naruto smiled at Kurama and thanked him for the food. He quickly dug into the cake and moaned at the taste. "This is so good. I don't know why but its like my body needed this." Naruto stated. Dancing in his seat eating the cake. "Also...ill be moving to France...Ive always wanted to see Paris." Kurama choked on air looking at his younger brother like he wad crazy.

"Your leaving? That far too? I wont be able to see you all the time but check in okay..?" Naruto nodded his head at the words understanding. "Ill be getting a new phone when I arrive. I'll text you off of it when I get it." Naruto standing up and getting ready to leave while Kurama remained sitting. "Are you staying here?" Kurama simply nodded. "Yes. Im waiting on someone." Naruto noticed the red hue that popped up against his brothers tanned skin. Naruto smiled and hugged him before leaving.

He walked out the cafe and dragged himself to his car. Opening the door and sitting inside it,pressing the button to turn it on. "Alright...on to the airport we go little one." He smiled as he spoke softly to his tummy.

TIME SKIP....

Well this is the end of chapter 5 I really hoped y'all enjoyed! Keep reading for updates! Keep in mind the next chapters ahead will be deleted and rewritten as i go. I will not delete the chapter unless im working on it! Thank you for reading and supporting my story! - Tisha

682 words