✨Chapter 2 ✨

Naruto drove to his apartment and got out of his car. His tears threatened to spill as he rushed into the place. As soon as he closed the door he fell to his knees crying. He sobbed and sobbed for what felt like hours but only a couple of minutes. He rubbed his eyes and stood back up. "I dont have to take this shit..." he mumbled as he walked to his storage closet pulling out a suitcase.

Naruto took the suitcase to his room and began packing clothes in it. He opened his dresser drawer and pulled out a necklace. The Uchiha crest laid was the charm upon the diamond necklace Sasuke had gotten it made for Naruto's 18th birthday, promising they would be together forever. He let out a sigh and put it in the suitcase. He pulled open his nightstand drawer in a hurry and pulled out a small positive pregnancy test then sat on his bed. "I-Im sorry...you wont know your daddy." Tears brim his bright blue eyes. "He's really a good person, i swear." He rubbed his flat tummy, tears now falling down his tan face again.

He packed the pregnancy test and his passport. Grabbing the suitcase and zipping it up. He looked at his messy room that was now torn apart and shook his head. Was he actually thinking about staying here? At this point anything or anyone could change his mind, force him to stay. He wanted Sasuke there begging him not to leave, but he wasn't. Naruto was alone. He had nobody there for him. His brother was dating and he really didnt want to bother him.

Naruto walked back into his living room looking at the pictures of his family, his friends and most importantly, his lover. He picked up a small picture frame and lightly traced it. The picture was taken a few months after Sasuke's 18th birthday.

He zipped open his suitcase one more time and put the picture inside it

He zipped open his suitcase one more time and put the picture inside it. He took out his phone and booked a plane ticket to the states. Somewhere he can start over and nobody would know him.

He looked at his apartment one more time before leaving.

Okay so this was the 2nd chapter rewritten! Is it good? Better then last time? I hope. I took me awhile to write this! - Tisha
395 words