✨Chapter 4✨

Naruto let out a breath of air. "He..he um...hes to be married. In two months time. Hes going to be married off to Sakura Haruno." His eye's filling up with tears, his voice getting more raspy with every word coming out his mouth.

Kurama was silent, why was he so quiet? Naruto's heart rate accelerated. Was Kurama angry? Kurama never really liked Sasuke to begin with.

Naruto kept driving with no destination in mind. His foot kept pushing the gas and his car sped up. His other hand went to his stomach. His eyes widened he instantly and let go of the gas.

"Naruto..? Where are you? Are you okay?" Kurama said softly over the phone. Not wanting to put anymore stress on his younger brother. "Lets meet up. Ill meet you at the small cafe near the house in 10." Naruto muttered a quick yes before the call ended.

Why didn't he sound angry?

Was he mad but didn't show it?

Many more questions swirling around in his head making him feel dizzy. Then it hit him. Straight nausea. He quickly pulled over into the cafe parking lot before he even turned off the car, the car door swung open and before he could unbuckle his seatbelt he threw up on the street.

Puking all his previous congestions. He heard the other side of his door opening and felt hands rubbing his back. He lifted his head up and dried his mouth. His eyes locked with none other then his brother himself. Naruto blushed with embarrassment. "S-Sorry. I haven't been feeling the best." Naruto scratched his neck with nervousness.

"It's quite fine brother. Are you feeling better now? Have you went to the hospital yet? You never really get sick." Kurama's voice is stern yet soft. "Lets get going inside. We need to get you something to drink." With that Naruto turned off the car and got out the car and they made their way into the cafe.

Chapter 4 is now finshed! I told yall i was coming back! - Tisha
347 words