Hospital Part 2

Kyuubi called Naruto again to see if he was okay.

RING
RING
RING

Hello?" Naruto answered like he was fine.

Sasuke in the hospital, Itachi and Menma are here with me...we just need you here please come quick." Kyuubi's voice sounded like he's been crying and screaming.

Naruto hung up the phone grabbing his shoes and left the house. The rain was sliding down his cheeks along with tears, and he didn't bring a jacket so he was a bit cold. 

He ran in the hospital asking what room Sasuke Uchiha was in after the lady told him he ran to find the room.

Room 16.

He ran down the halls and saw the door before opening it jumping to Sasuke's side in an instant crying.

Sasuke....I'm so sorry...I left you alone, I'm sorry...I didn't even think about your feelings. I've been selfish..I'm sorry..Sasuke...I love you so fucking much." Naruto Sat there holding his hand resting his head on top of it with the hot salty tears falling down his face.

Sasuke opened his eyes looking at the yellow hair placed above his hand. “Naruto....look at me..." Sasuke's voice was raspy like he's been crying. Naruto shot his head up placing his hand on his cheek. “Naruto....I love you too I know you left when you found out I was forced to marry Sakura...and produce a child with her...she's currently pregnant...about eight months I hate her so much baby she super annoying. I haven't always been healthy since you left." Sasuke lifted up his wrist gently to show Naruto the bandages around them. “I've been doing this for three years. I missed you so much....but...I have a question...who is Menma's father?" Sasuke spoke with so much passion, his voiced laced with a raspy Italian accent.

Sasuke...how about..You me and Menma go to the park when your released from here. I'll answer all your questions then."

355 Words

I'm sorry I've been think about how this will go and the stuff they would say but here's a chapter!! ~ Tisha