Girl Clothes?

SASUKE P.O.V

My son is Six and  likes to wear girl's clothes?" I told my lover Naruto.

You should of saw him when he decided to choose baby blue panties over purple ones!" Naruto told me with a blush crossing his whisked cheeks.

We were speaking outside Menma's door.

Naruto...He in the first grade I don't think it's appropriate for him to wear that! What of those perverted fifth graders perv on my son. He has an ass like you! Your ass is fucking big and jiggly."  I was trying to make a point. My son has a body type like Naruto! He is slim at the top and curvy at the bottom. My son in lace panties, skirts , skinny jeans , booty shorts and so on I wasn't having it. But Naruto had made his point loud and clear.

Sasuke! Leave him alone! I spoil my Son like Kim Kardashian spoils North! You wasn't there! How do you think I felt when Menma would ask where his Daddy was? I felt ashamed. I was embarrassed when Menma had no friends for what he liked. So what if he wears girl clothes! He likes them! So what if his hair is at his lower back! He doesn't want me to cut it! If you want a perfect child so bad and one who doesn't look like a girl I suggest you go back to Sakura, Sasuke because I'm not gonna let you sit In my house if your gonna disrespect OUR son!

Naruto screamed at me his, Spanish accent lacing his voice he sounded sexy. If only I can make him scream “Daddy Sasuke".But now that I see Menma standing outside his room with his hair tied up and wearing Black and orange booty shorts and a red tank top.

Who am I to judge him. Sakura would be giving birth soon. But that child...I don't think that child is mine...I haven't had sex with her in over ten months...she's eight months pregnant...I'm sorry Menma and Naruto."  My tone was dark and and deep. Having am Italian accent didn't help at all. I pulled them both in a hug with my hand groping Naruto's ass and I kissed Menma's head.

How about tomorrow we go on a shopping spree. You both can get anything you like okay? Menma you can even get panties. Naruto..also get something sexy for me okay?"

DID YA MISS ME?

No?

Damn I feel hurt...

I even uploaded when my head has been pounding for a week straight.

Who cares enjoy

This shitty chapter my lovely children.

~Tisha

441 Words babies