Chapter 1 -New school

Karl POV
We just moved from New York to California and today is my first day in my new school. My entire life I've only ever went to private school but here there are no schools of the sort nearby so me and my brothers are going to a public school for the first time. They will be going into their senior year (because twins) and I'm going into my sophomore year.

"Karl get down here or we will leave you here!" I heard Dream yell, so I quickly jump out of bed shove on a multicoloured hoodie (a Karl Jacobs classic) and some high waisted,black skinny jeans with a silver chain hanging loosely between two belt loops "KARL" I heard foolish scream, and with that I ran downstairs.

"Karl, where's your bag." My dad asked I hated that he spoke differently to me than my brothers, he spoke softer and babied me like a toddler "There's no time, we're going to be late, we've got to go!" I spoke loudly "Foolish, go get his bag." He said sternly and I herd a groan of annoyance "NO!" I yelled "Don't go in my room." My father shook his head "Then you have to go get it then." I ran up stairs getting more anxious, impatient and angry with every second that passed I rushed down stairs again, and ran to the door "Wait, Karl have you eaten anything yet?" My mum asked "No but I'm not hungry and we're going to be late!" And with that I ran out the door

Dream then sat in the drivers seat Foolish then sat next to him in the passengers seat, and I sat behind him.
I was bopping my leg up and down and scratching my hand so hard that it was bleeding. "Dream, can you please turn off the radio?" I asked hastily as I was feeling very overwhelmed by everything. As I asked he did so.

Another ten minutes later we arrived just on time, Dream and Foolish had already looked around the school and gotten their timetable but I haven't so they went over to where there next lesson is, and I headed over to where the office is.

When I entered I saw a blond woman who looked like she was in her mid thirties wearing a white blouse with the scent of a beta looking at her computer. I walked over to the receptionist and she didn't notice me I lightly knocked on her desk, after that she looked up at me and said "Sorry love, didn't see you there, what do you need, hun" ugh I hate whenever people use names like love or hun (same Karl, same) I cleared my throat and replied "Umm, I'm the new student, Karl Jacobs." She looked down at her desk, then she looked back at me "so you are, didn't think I recognised you deary."

"Anyway, this is George, he will show you around today, and here is your timetable and you. Also you're not expected to go to your lessons today so take your time looking around." Then the male beta walked around to me and greeted me with a "hello." I took note of his English accent "hi," I mumbled quietly in response "Let's go!" He announced loudly "ok" I muttered as he dragged me out of the building by my hand.

"Can I see you schedule?" He asked and I just handed it to him "Cool, we are in the same lessons for history, maths, English and French." He said excitedly "yeah, cool" I said still feeling nervous though his excitement was helping.

The bell rang so the crowds cleared heading to their tutorial/form lessons. As we watched people dissipate George said "let's look for some extracurricular clubs for you to do." He took me up to a bulletin board in the canteen/cafeteria that was covered in flyers, posters and leaflets promoting the different clubs, teams and volunteering opportunities. As I scanned over them I noticed an issue I haven't presented as my second gender and many of the clubs are based around that: Football: alphas only, Cheerleading: omegas only, Programming: betas only, and it kept on going it's like your second gender dictated who you are.
All 'alpha' clubs where super active sports like basketball, football and soccer. All beta clubs were all intelligence based programming club, science club. And all omega clubs were based of off beauty (kind of) like gymnastics, cheerleading and dance or nerdy like dungeons and dragons/board games, video games club and gardening

Out of all the clubs the few I could join is:
Decathlon
Band
Choir
And tennis

"So make a pick," George encouraged "George, I haven't presented yet I have like four options and I'm open to all of them too." I explained, George rolled his eyes and said "then do them all. Decathlon practise is on during Monday lunch then tennis is on after school that day, band is on Tuesday lunch and choirs on Thursday lunch." He smiled "O-ok then" I stuttered "so I'll be seeing you at lunch today then."

——————
Wow I actually wrote a chapter. So umm how your day going/been???

881 words (guys I made a normal length chapter)