Chapter 5- Heading Home

Dream POV

Me and foolish have been waiting by my car for Karl for 15 minutes, where could he be "Sorry I'm late guys." I heard Karl say "Where were you?" Foolish asked "Why does that matter?" Karl murmured in response and we went into the car "WHERE WERE YOU?!" I yelled when all the doors were closed. "I was just on the field" he said with a frown

"Okay, but why didn't you just tell us that when we asked?" Foolish questioned "As I said I did not see the relevance of the question" (If this sounds weird it's because in this Karl has audhd so for me and my autism I have very literal thinking)

Time skip to when they get home brought to you by the sponsor of this chapter RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

Karl POV

"So how was your guys' first day at school" our Dad asked us as we were taking off our shoes. "Yeah, it was okay me and Dream had a couple lessons together" Foolish responded and XD looked at me expectantly to talk about my day "I didn't have any lessons or anything today," i started but was interrupted by my mother —puffy "ARE YOU TELLING US YOU SKIPPED ALL YOUR CLASSES ON YOUR FIRST DAY?!"

I sighed and covered my ears when she began yelling, I could still hear what she was saying but it was quieter therefore less overstimulating.

After she finished talking I said "I didn't skip any of my lessons, unlike dream and foolish I hadn't been shown around the school yet so that's what I did." And after I finished speaking I went upstairs no longer interested in the conversation or rather being in a conversation with them.

I went into my room, locked the door and got out my nail polishes to begin touching them up. Then I heard a knock at the door "Karl, sweetie could you open the door I just want to talk"

Don't say it you'll get in trouble, don't say it you'll get in trouble, don't say it you'll get in trouble I kept telling myself but then "No, fuck off." Oh shit I said it

"Okay, hun, dinner will be ready in ten," wait but Clay and Noah always got told off if they swore especially at a parent. Strange. Oh well
(Don't you just love the mindset 'their autistic they don't know what they're doing' vibe)

Once my mother left I heard another knock at the door and another voice to go with it as well "Hey, Karl, can I come in. I'm not here to preach at you or lecture you or whatever mum was tryin' to do." The voice belonged to Clay, he understood me the most.

I opened the door and let him into the room "So- whatcha doing?" He asked "Well I was going to re paint my nails because their all chipped." He nodded, I painted my nails pretty often even if there was just 1 small piece that has chipped off.

"Do you want to do mine too while your at it?" Dream asked with a small smile creeping on his face as he spoke. "Are you sure it won't ruin the reputation you want to build of being a jock, bad boy who doesn't give a shit about anything." I laughed while speaking.

"No I don't care that much about not caring," he mumbled while watching me paint my nails, my thumbs, middle fingers and pinkie fingers were painted black and my index fingers and ring fingers were painted a deep purple colour.

I then took Clays left hand in mine and began to apply the polish onto his nails.

I painted all nails but his ring fingers black and then painted his ring fingers nails lime green. I then broke the silence by no asking "So do you like them?" He then looked down at his hands and his face twitched on his face "They look really good Karl, Thanks" a big smile then appeared on my face "Thank you and your welcome." I giggled

"Boys get your asses down stairs for dinner!" We heard our dad yell from downstairs, then within the second we heard Noah speed his way down the stairs knowing that dinner was ready.

I stood up and  was then followed be Dream and we headed downstairs and got seated at the table. Our dad was sat at by the head of the table with our mum round the corner. On the other end of the table is where dream sat as the other 'leader' of our family/pack as he is a dominant alpha me and foolish are round either corner

* incase that mad no sense:

I looked at the food in front of me as my father began saying grace

"Bless us, O Lord, and these Thy gifts, which we are about to receive from Thy bounty. Through Christ our Lord."

"Amen," we all responded afterwards and I returned my gaze to my plate, I began to separate the foods from each other and began eating not paying any attention to the conversations going on around me.

"Karl. Karl. KARL, ARE YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO YOUR FAMILY RIGHT NOW!" Tears began building in my eyes simply from getting yelled at and when I opened my mouth to speak nothing came out. "Well, were you ignoring your family?" He said in a loud, harsh tone while glaring at me, I wanted to to respond yet still no words came out.

I saw his shake his head and seeing that was the last straw for me I just ran upstairs into my room and slammed my door. I then heard my father let out an audible sigh, with that I let all the tears that I was holding back flow. I can't believe that I'm such a disappointment, I'm so pathetic I can't believe I'm crying over nothing.

————————
Hi, it's been a while but you got a longer chapter so all is fair
How are you?

How's your day been

Words: 1015