Chapter 12 - Sleepover

Hey guys it's Karl's birthday (in the book not in real life) so you know what that means right— he is presenting. Thank you all for five thousand reads it means a lot to me that so many of you want to read my crappy book that takes ages to spell check. Now on with the chapter.........

Saturday the 20th of March — nine in the morning
Karl's POV

Gogy, Sapnap and Quackity are meant to arrive at ten o'clock so there is an hour until everyone comes over and I am freaking out... on my birthday! How is that fair? It must look kind of pathetic that I am on the verge of a meltdown from setting out and organising snacks. Stanley walked into the room with a bounce in his step and rubbed his soft, fluffy body against my legs as an attempt to get me to calm down, so I took a break from organising the snacks to feed Stan and then I took him to his small dog bed that is set up in the living room.

After awhile of me stroking and petting the small  by dog until he fell into a deep sleep and then I went to the kitchen and finished separating the snacks into their respective bowls and set them out alphabetically on the coffee table in the centre of the living room.

Sapnap soon arrived at 9:47 and began bragging proudly that he was the first one here (bro sounds like he is in the YouTube comment section) despite it being somewhat expected as he did come over slightly earlier than expected but I kind of respect that, Quackity showed up next at 10:02 and joked about how  shocked he was that Nick was early based on his 'crappy' and 'laughable' attendance and then FINALLY George shows up at 10:28, almost HALF AN HOUR LATE with a half-assed apology for being late. But it doesn't really matter anyway because guess who is still asleep ... Clay and Noah.

By the time Dream and Foolish had woken up and gotten ready for the day me and my friends had already began watching Pokémon: mewtwo strikes back and finished and got halfway through season 1 of outnumbered, which proves what lazy pieces of shit that they are.

When they came down stairs Clay sat next to George and foolish sat on one of the single seats. "So what shit are you watching?" Foolish asked "Something called outnumbered, I've not really been paying attention really." Quackity lied "Don't kid yourself you have been the most interested in it, you even shushed us so you could hear it better." George said with a mocking smirk on his face

Shortly after every one saw Alex's face turn bright red with pure embarrassment "well at least I'm not British — oh I'm George, do you want to go colonise after some tea and biscuits." Quackity joked in an awful British accent. George rolled his eyes and pushed Alex into me and Sapnap.

~~Time skip brought to you by (insert funny joke)~~(still Karl's pov)

It is now 5:15 and we are all sat in a circle arguing about what we should order for dinner "WENDYS" foolish shouted "NO, WE SHOULD HAVE PIZZA." Clay argued "WE SHOULD HAVE CHICK FIL A, (a/n I guessed the spelling because I'm not American) the chick fil a sauce is amazing." Nick said "TACOS OR YOUR RACIST" Quackity yelled "what about kfc?" George suggested "why don't we let Karl deside, it is his birthday after all." Sapnap stated "I don't really mind but if you guys can't decide then give me a list of reasons why we should eat at your establishment." I suggested

~~ another very short time skip~~

In the end we all agreed to eat tacos, as to not be racist, however the only issue we came across was that there are no taco bells near by, so we decided to use the conveniently purchased taco kit in the cupboard and mince in the fridge

~~after making tacos~~

"Quackity you were right these are really good!" Nick exclaimed after finishing his second taco. "sé quien soy la puta" Quackity said (I know I am bitch) much to everyone else's confusion "I'm going to pretend that you just said thank you sapnap, love you sapnap." Nick joked causing Quackity to roll his eyes at him. "He isn't denying it," foolish pointed out loudly "I don't love Nick, look at him."

After we finished eating Dream and Noah went up to their respective rooms and me, Sapnap, Quackity and George all went up to my room where there was my double bed and a single bed mattress on the floor. "So ummm... I can sleep on the mattress if you guys want to sleep on the bed. Unless one of you want to sleep on the mattress, it's up to you guys." I said as we entered, after I said that George responded with "I call the mattress, you guys will be up all night and I need my beauty sleep!" I giggled.

After a long debate on what movie that we should watch, we landed on watching iron man. Within the first ten minutes George was passed out asleep. At some point during the movie me Quackity and Sapnap got bored so for about an hour we played cards against humanity

-~- Short time skip sponsored by me going missing for a month -~-

Third person POV

At around 2 am everyone had fallen asleep, George in a deep sleep on the soft, memory foam mattress laid on the carpeted floor, Karl laid on his right side I'm between the two alphas. Suddenly, Karl jolted up from his peaceful slumber in extreme, unrelenting pain, his body hot (in both ways 😏) and covered in sweat.

——————————
Words: 1019

Thank you once again for the five thousand reads
Sorry it has been a while I struggle to write an entire chapter all at once so I have to spread it out

If you watch QSMP who are your top 3 favourite eggs?