Chapter 7 - Home- Sapnap

Sapnap POV

After Karl left, I also said goodbye to Quackity and George and stated heading home on my bike. As I was crossing a road I saw Karl in a world of his own looking out the window of the back seat on the passengers side of his brothers shiny, dark green SUV.

(If your like me and don't know fuck all about cars, or your like me and have aphantasia here you go:)

Car:)

Inspire of only getting a small glimpse of him, shockingly, this was the first time that I fully noticed his eyes. He had two different coloured eyes one was bright purple and the was partially blue and partially green, god why is he so pretty?

Wait what? I'm not gay.... You can think that guys are pretty and not be gay..... they can constintly be in your mind and not be gay.

Finally I made it home and tied my bike up at the side of the house and entered through the front door as I walked in to the kitchen I saw one of my dads in the kitchen baking.

(Btw sapnap has two dads so
Bad boy halo/ Darryl= papa
Skeppy / zac= dad
Also how can he be homophobic his dads are gay)

"Hi, papa." I greeted him "Hello," I dipped my finger in the batter of what I can only assume is muffins "NICK, YOU LITTLE MUFFIN HEAD!" He yelled at me jokingly ruffling my hair.

My dad then walked into the kitchen behind my papa and kissed the back of his head then dipping his finger  by into the mixture as well "NOT YOU TOO, CANT A GUY JUST BAKE IN PEACE!" Causing me and dad to laugh out loud "calm down honey, you still have enough to make your muffins," my dad said whilst laughing making my papa to let out his weird growl groan noise thing (if yk yk) which mad me and my dad chuckle.

"My goodness, you two are honestly going to be the death of me." He grumbled as I left the room upstairs.  I threw my backpack on the floor despite the fact I knew that I had homework for both maths and science.

I then laid on my bed and thought about my day, thought about how I wish the school year was over and it has only just begun. I hate school, I hate my classes, I hate my teachers, I hate half of the students, I even hate being popular, like why does everyone care so much.

My papa was quite disappointed by the end of last year, I was one mark away from failing the whole year. And when my Papa told my Dad he grounded me for two weeks, he took all of my electronics off of me and I couldn't go outside for one third off the summer break, I MISSED LIKE SEVEN PARTIES.

Then I remembered skipping geography, that was a lot of fun, it was just friends hanging out without anyone else butting in, lurking around, or watching from a distance.

I thought about how I only just be met Karl today but it feels like I've known him for ages, and how he feels super trust worthy.

My thoughts were quickly interrupted by my dad yelling "NICK GET YOUR ASS DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW, DINNER IS READY!" Then barely a second after I heard a muffled "GEPPY, LANGUAGE, YOU LITTLE MUFFIN HEAD!"

I tiredly stumbled down the stairs to the dining room, to see my dad with his arms around my papas waist saying "y'know you need to calm down, your an adult and still scared of swearing" he started laughing when he said still "I'M NOT SCARED OF SWEARING OR CURSE WORDS, I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM" my papa responded rather aggressively. Then my dad just gave him a peck on the top of his head.

Due to this I made an exaggerated gag sound then said "Get a room," my dad laughed but my papa just groaned and said "Don't be gross sap." Which in turn made my dad laugh more, "Can we just eat." My papa said, so we all just sat at the dinning table to eat the lasagne that my papa made.

After we all finished eating dinner my dad and I washed and dried the dishes — because the dishwasher was full. I go upstairs, it's half past nine but I was still tired so when I laid down in bed I almost immediately drifted off to sleep.

——————————
Words: 790

Been awhile I know, im sorry. But I hope you like the chapter :)

How was your day?

Also if you have any pets what are they and what are their names?