Chapter 10- Planning a Party

Time skip to the next day

Today is the day I ask my three best friends, George, Sapnap and Quackity to come over for a birthday sleepover. That may not sound too bad but I am freaking out which is crazy because it wasn't even my idea. My parents have been pressuring me to have a party or sleepover because "it is an important birthday," and "your friends will get to know if your an alpha or a beta." So here I am, in the bathroom practicing what to say in the mirror "Karl, come on it's time to go!" I heard foolish yell from downstairs.

I quickly grabbed my bag and bolted down stairs after I put on my vans, I grabbed Stanley's leash and vest with the text "SERVICE ANIMAL" splashed across in bold, black writing. I called Stanley over and slid the Vest over his body and attached the leash to it, and then I picked him up and took him outside.

I got into Clays car and shut the car door, Noah turned around to look at me "So Stan is coming to school today?" He asked and I nodded smiling "You have to be a good boy today Stanley, okay, your such a good boy," he cooed to Stanley whilst petting around his face.

"Okay, both of you seatbelts on, I'm not getting into any trouble because of you two." Dream ordered and so we did and he sped off down the road (within the speed limit still).

Pretty soon I felt Clay tap my shoulder so I grabbed the black, plastic outer casing of my ear defenders and moved one side off of my left ear "We're here Karl." I picked up Stan and opened the car door, and then I walked towards the science block where everyone hangs out. Obviously we got a couple weird glances and a few murmurs, but I tried my best to ignore it. After what felt like forever me, Foolish and Dream made it towards the entrance where Alex, Nick and George were.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD WHO IS THIS CUTIE." George said loudly while crouching down to get a better look at him, i soon crouched down as well to pick up Stanley. Sapnap and Alex had already seen Stanley momentarily when they saved me from that Karen but they never formally met him or got a good look at him.

"His name is Stanley, he is my ... service dog." I replied hesitating whether to mention that he is my service dog because I always know what the next question is 'Why do you have a service dog?' But I decided I might as well tell them for two reasons: the first being that they are my friends so they might as well know and the second reason being that it is splashed across his harness.

"If you don't mind me asking, why is it that you have a service animal anyways?" Quackity said in an oddly polite way for him. I inhaled deeply before responding "He helps me with my autism and prevents me from having meltdowns." I said quite awkwardly "Can I pet him?" Sap said cutting through the silence "sure, but be really gentle." I said as he slowly began to pet behind his ears and Stanley leant into to Nicks touch.

When the bell rang and I went to my class I had realised what would be happening all day long, my teacher would see I have a dog and was wearing 'headphones' and was 'listening' to 'music' and then I have to explain everything to them and then they have even more questions that I then have to answer. And this happened over and over and over again.

~•~Time skip to lunch~•~

The lunch bell just rang so I began walking towards the field where the guys hang out every lunch. Whilst walking I was going over i my head how I was going to ask them to come to my sleepover this weekend.

Before I even realised it I had made it to the bleachers on the field, I only noticed when I heard Quackity yell "Ayyyy, Karlos!" When I turned to look at him he had a massive grin on his face like always but had his golden yellow feathered wings out. This is strange as it was against the school rules to be in any other form than the first form.

Then I look around and everyone was in their second form. I tilted my head slightly in confusion, then I heard Sapnap chuckle "What?" He asked "Well I thought that it was against the rules to be in your second or third form," I said quietly as it seems like it's the oposite so it makes me feel slightly stupid. "Oh they changed that rule yesterday after school, they sent an email." George replied.

Soon I was sat on the bleachers in between Nick and Alex so close that our legs were touching and I could feel Quackitys wing against my back and Sapnaps tail against my ass. The two alphas were laughing at a joke that Noah had thrown into the conversation and I couldn't help but blush.

Why am I blushing?

These are my friends.

I shouldn't be blushing.

Wait, do I have a crush on two of my closest friends. This is bad. I'm meant to invite them to a sleepover. Oh shit, I totally forgot to ask them to my birthday party. So I waited for a silence in the conversation before stating "Umm, guys, so my birthday is this weekend and umm, my parents want me to have a sleepover or whatever so do you guys want to, like, go to it, if you want of course?

The three males all laughed so I immediately assumed that they didn't want to go. They probably hate me, I mean I'm not exactly normal. But just as I was thinking that I heard George loudly say "OF COURSE WE WOULD MAN!" I smiled shyly at what he said "I'm offended you even had to ask!" Quackity said with an exaggerated upset tone and Nick nodded along with him, seeing my friends being excited to hang out with me caused me to smile brightly.

"So what do you want to do then?" I asked as I didn't want it to be boring as fuck for them "It's your birthday we should do what you want." Nick stated in response i shook my head "I don't actually have any ideas so I want you guys to say what you would enjoy" I explained "WE SHOULD FUCK!!" Alex said seemingly jokingly but it still caused him to get a glare from dream and foolish while me, George and Sap let out a quiet laugh.

The conversation lasted until the end of lunch

————————
Words: 1216

How are you?

How has your day been?

What is/ was your favourite subject/ subjects in school?

So, its been a while... sorry about that but you get a longer chapter because I am just so kind to you guys (totally not because I feel guilty) I was writing a chapter to go I'm between this one and the last but I wrote like 200 and couldn't write any more