Chapter 8 - Home- Quackity

Quackity POV

Me and George were now left alone "Damn your boring, I'm leaving and my dad is probably waiting." He looked at me with an over exaggerated face of offence. As I started walking away, I heard him running after me and then he yelled "Oi, Fuck you prick!" While shoving a handful of grass down the back of my shirt

Time skip to when he got home because I don't know how to progress after this

Third person POV

Quackity was stood in front of the front door to his house looking for his keys in the bottom of his backpack, once he found them he opened the door since no one was home yet as his dad worked two jobs and his sister, Hannah was hanging out with friends (what a weirdo /j) so he just threw himself on the sofa and turned on the tv. He opened Netflix and began to rewatch 'Community'

Two or three hours had past and he was currently watching episode 9: Debate 109, when he heard his sister open the door and enter the house. Quackity and Hannah weren't on bad terms but they didn't speak to each other much as they don't have any common interests so even if a conversation was interesting for one of them the other would be bored out of their mind.

I went upstairs to my room so she could have the tv. I got out my maths homework and when I looked at it my immediate thought was "FUCK TRIANGLES" because I'm a fucking dumbass who doesn't understand the Pythagorean theorem for the life of me, so I sit staring at question one for a whole TWENTY minutes trying to figure out question one until I just googled the answers.

1 hour time skip

I heard my dad open the front door and only then I realised what time it is ( eight pm) and that I hadn't eaten yet so I ran downstairs and got a king sized chicken and mushroom pot noodle from the cupboard and turned the kettle on.

I was scrolling on TikTok after pouring the hot water in and waiting for the noodles to cook when Sam, my dad walked into the kitchen with an angry expression on his face. "Alexis, care to explain the call I just got from the office?" I just looked down at my feet not responding "because apparently you were absent from lesson for the last two hours of the day!" He said, with his voice getting louder as he continued. After about a minute he said in a quieter voice "Alex, I know it's been hard for you since your mum left but you still have to go to your classes." I felt really bad when he said that because I know how much it hurt him when she ran off with that chad beta bitch.

"I know, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I said and began eating my noodles "Consider this a warning if I hear about you doing this again you will be getting grounded." He said sternly "Okay." I responded

—————————
Words: 545

Quackity chapter \(• . •)/
Sorry it is short and for it taking so long

How have you been?

Do you prefer cats or dogs?