Chapter 4- Chillin at the field

It's ya boi— Karl's POV

I've explored the whole school with George, met his friends both outside of and inside of decathlon and everything so I don't know where he's planning on taking me now

"Do you want to just hang out at the field for a bit since we've been every where?" George asked "Oh, sure," I replied kind of surprised about the disruption of the silence.

We startled to slowly walk to the field with George bombarding me pointless, generic questions to get to know me better

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Purple, you?"

"Light blue, when's your birthday?"

"20th of March"

"What's your favourite subject?"

"Either History, drama, art or Spanish even though I can barely speak any." after I said that I saw a smile creep onto George's face "Do you really like Spanish?" I was confused by this question why would I say something that I didn't mean "Of course, why would I say it otherwise?" I heard a giggle sound from his parted lips "Sorry, that's not what I meant it's just you and Quackity might want to talk. He's fluent in Spanish, he even grew up in Mexico and most people don't really have an interest in Spanish."

Alex POV

Me and sap were sat on the bleachers around 6 steps up "So when is your next soccer (🤮 it's football) match man?" Nick asked, in reality I didn't care about football and he didn't like soccer but we still went to support each other and he used it as an excuse to look at the cheerleaders.

"Umm, it's on the sixteenth so this Friday after school." He smiled when I said that but I don't know why once again he doesn't give a shit about soccer but I guess there is no point in prying.

Sapnap tapped my shoulder and then pointed at two small slim figures walking in our direction and my first thought was 'shit what if it's a teacher, what if they caught us, dads gonna be pissed of at me' and then I remembered that none of our teachers look like that, all of our short teachers have long hair, phew, so it's some students, but who?

They kept walking towards us and I saw it was George and Karl, "GOGY," I said in my classic Quackity high pitched voice. "Hi, Alex and Nick" he laughed. George sat on the second step and Karl on the third.

I was looking at him as the sun hit on his face, he looked so cute, damn I'm so down bad. "So what have you guys been doing all day?" Sapnap asked "Well we got Karl in some of the clubs he can do currently and then I showed him around school and then we came here. But now my question is why are you here and not in lesson?" George said sassily.

"We had geography, and fuck off George you skip with us all the time so stop acting all high and mighty, you beta bitch boy!" I pointed out "Damn you want to fuck me so bad Alex," I was confused by what he said "What the fuck are you talking about Gogy?"

He then turned his phone towards me on an urban dictionary page where it said:

Bitch boy:
Someone that likes to be "Fucked and Dominated"

"What the fuck man, why would you say that about George?" Sapnap accused making Karl giggle, damn even his laugh is cute.

"Not for me, did you not see him giving the new kid..." I looked at Karl and his expression was shocked "Dream the goo-goo eyes" I continued suggestively. Karl turned to George and be actually spoke "Do you like my brother George? I won't be mad or anything just surprised 'cause he gets no bitches y'know." Me and sapnap laughed at this "PoP oFF, KaRL, poP OFf!" I said in my trade mark Quackity high pitched voice "So gogs, do you like Dream, is he your dream boy?" To which we all rolled our eyes at his stupid pun.

"Ok he is attractive but it does not mean I like him, nor love him and I was not giving him boo-boo eyes or whatever you said." He defended "I said that you gave him goo-goo eyes not boo-boo eyes." I mumbled "And you got one thing wrong neither of my brothers are attractive, only I am." Karl laughed. And just after that the final bell rang but we could barely hear it as we are so far away from any building which is where all of the alarm bells are "I have to go meet foolish and George's future husband, see you guys later" he smiled and his little joke about George's future husband made Nick and I laugh and George pout

George then left saying "I hate you both"

—————————
Hello

How are you?
Thanks for all the reads by the way anyone who reads this is clearly super cool

<3
Words: 836