Chapter 2- Georges friends

George POV

I was assigned to show the new kid round and of course I was super exited. I mean I might get to make a new friend, what isn't exiting about that. I came to school around twenty minutes before the bell rings which is a little bit earlier than usual but I was exited for once to be in school.

I spent about five whole minutes just saying hi to people and reminding people who never pay attention in lessons about the home work that is due soon and to text me if they need help. I found it kind of weird that I was slightly popular because usually it's just a ton of alphas who think they are better than you because of their rank and who treat everyone like pieces of shit.

After a while of waiting in the office a boy showed up he was very skinny and even shorter than me came in and started talking Mrs Smith in the reception. When I heard my name being mentioned I walked round once she had finished talking and said "hello!" Rather enthusiastically he just mumbled something so quietly that I couldn't hear what he actually said I brought him out of the office building to outside where everyone was as the bell rang. Then I took the nervous boy to the canteen to get him in to some clubs.

—Time Skip—

The bell for morning break had just rang "Hey Karl, You should meet my friends!" I said hoping he would like them. "Okay." He said back so I took him to a grassy area where we usually hang out at.

I noticed two other people who i have never seen before hanging out with them. Before I could introduce Karl I heard the taller of the two mysterious men say "Oh, hi Karl," how did he know who Karl was? "You guys know each other?" I asked the shorter alpha response was "Well I hope we know are own brother" they both laughed "ohh, anyway, Karl this is Nick, Alex, Wilbur and Charlie"

Karl POV

"Ohh, anyway, Karl this is Nick, Alex, Wilbur and Charlie," he pointed at each of them as they were introduced Charlie stepped forward and asked "So, Are we gooping?" I just looked at him with a confused face "what? Are we gunking and gooping?" I looked at George for an explanation "No one knows." Was all he had to say.

"Umm hi then" I said to them all. The tall alpha called Nick then said "I'm sorry to ask, but what are you, a beta, an alpha an—?" He was cut of by Dream "Well he hasn't presented yet but he's due to soon" he said in a half teasing half exited tone as he ruffled my hair as I flattened my hair I heard Foolish say "Let's be honest he'll be a beta, first in the family too," I rolled my eyes at the comment "Shut up" I murmured causing him to laugh.

The bell went signalling the end of break, Dream came up to me and leant down slightly so he was my height (cos the bitch is tall 6'5") and said "Come find us at lunch but we've got to go," and with that he started to walk of. "Actually he's going to Decathlon with me at lunch." George yelled to him "Ok then!" Dream yelled back.

"So, Karl did you see the way Sapnap and Quackity were looking at you!" George bounced up and down on the balls of his feet. "Wait, what are you talking about George?" I was so confused they just looked at me which is normal when meeting a new person "They were looking you up and down like they wanted to eat you or something." I rolled my eyes "Your over reacting they were just looking at me not holding back an urge to fuck me" we both then giggled "That's what you think"

———————

Hello another chapter, kinda short but still. How's your day been going?

678 words