02

At 7.00 am madhu's family reached Mani's home. Rani was welcoming them. Everyone was continuously roaming here and there and getting things ready. Vishnu also joined them very soon.

At 9.00 am Prabhu along with his mom, dad and sister came there. Nega came to them dressed in a beautiful peach coloured saree and greeting them and serving them coffee. Everyone was looking at her and discussing other stuffs too. Suddenly Prabhu intervened them and asked that he has something to discuss with Nega alone. Everyone said ok and they were left alone.

Prabhu / Nega

Prabhu and Nega was standing there speechless. Suddenly Prabhu broke the silence

Adhu idhu varaikum enakum yaaru melayum love vandhadhum ila yaaru enayum love pannadhu ila. Motha kadhal ahyum varaporavangalkaaga sethu vachirken sindhaama sedharaama. I don't know this will work or not but I feel something like you are the one.

She smiled and said that enakum idhu vara yaar melayum love or crush irundhadhu ila. Aprm oru mukkiyamaana visyam enana naan group exams ku padichitu irken. Kandipa select aagi velaiku ponum ngradhu en aasai velaiku poradhu elam ungalku edhum pirachanai na venaam.

Absolutely enaku endha pirachanai um ila.

She smiled.

Then ....?

What then ??

Can we spend the saved love together?

She nodded with a smile.

They came out of the room and joined their family. Prabhu was saying something to his mother in a husky tone. Prabhu's mother told "Ok, we like your daughter very much. Let us go decide it with our family and let you know through the call soon" Everyone said ok and they went back to their home.

Rani was shouting, Mani konjam thottam poitu Maatuku theevanam vachitu variya?  Mani said ok and went with Vishnu to the farm.

Vishnu / Mani

Dei mani, Madhu pathi ena nenaikra?

Madhu... Avala pathi ena nenaika ? She is a good cousin of mine that's it.

I am thinking to flirt with her da she is a bit curious and she is still with her kid behaviour, Which is more adorable. What do you think of that.

It is unnecessary job Vishnu. Ipolaam matha pasangala pola neraiya silra velai paaka start panta da. She is still a kid man literally 7-8 years younger than us. Don't hurt her.

Oh you don't want me to hurt her laughed sarcastically.

Yup he starred

Hey idiot, unaku avala pidikuma ?

"What"  he was shocked

Just ans me man

What kind of question is this, You see her once in a blue moon and you like her. I see her often and won't i like her ?

Like in sense do you love her ?

Hey idiot, No I like her as she is my relative and not like what you are thinking.

So you don't love her for sure ?

Why are you pestering man just leave that topic he yelled.

Hey I saw you watching her offen and I noticed some other things too don't say me that you just see her as relative

Macha she is my moraiponnu( cousin ) I like her but you know right it will not  be working out. She and my mom are already two poles, Even in usual serials after marriage only aunt and daughter in law will be fighting but here from her schooling they aren't likely to each other. And more over she don't show any interest on us. She use to visit here just because she can't say no to her father.

What if her father asked you to marry his daughter? Because I could see you and him are not in in laws relation already you both are like father and son. He has great trust in you.

Macha even if her father asks she will put an end to that. We don't have to worry.

What you are really an idiot man. We have to worry for that only

Just leave that and do the work man

Hey don't mistake me man just to take words out of your mouth I was saying that I was going to flirt.

Ok ok leave it

Mani's Pov:

Am I liking her for the real ? No she would never accept me she has a soft corner for everyone even I'm in that soft corner for her that's it and I don't wanna mistake it to that she has interest. Eventhough she likes me she will never marry me because of my mom. I'm not saying neither mom not her has evil side but they have some misunderstandings. And moreover love... she will never accept me I know that she has few expectations regarding her marriage life and I will never fit into that.

Mani was interrupted by a phone call from Mithran. Mithran was asking Mani to come soon as he was very bored. Mani and Vishnu finished feeding cattles and they came back to home.

Muthu was saying Nithya and others that he has some work in the town and he is going there and they shall return to home in the evening and he will be returning within evening. He bid bye to everyone and went.

Mithran was asking to Mani "Macha shall we play something it is very boring and if I take my phone your athai will start scolding me". Mani said ok and Mithran was calling Neha and madhu to play games. Madhu said she was not coming but her mother asked her to play so she said ok.

Vishnu's Pov:

Mani, I, Neha, Mithran and Madhu started to play 3 piece set (A game playing with seats 3 each and when they get same name in all the three seats they have to say set by keeping their hand down and others have to keep their hands above quick so that marks will be awarded accordingly).While Rani ma and Nithya ma was preparing lunch for us. Everytime while placing hand Mani was carefull that he doesn't hurt Madhu and Madhu was more careful that she doesn't hurt anyone.

But Mithran, Neha and me are almost beating them screaming set. And after many rounds of playing Nega said ok it's boring we shall play some other things. Shall we play hide and seek I asked. Nithya ma was teasing us, better you people chant the rhymes  and play just like kids see these idiots you three(Me Mani and Mithran) are nearing your 30s and this girl at the end of her college (pointing Madhu) and him(pointing Mithran) doing his higher secondary but playing hide and seeks. Nega asked shall we play as said she asked what everyone screamed by watching nega. I mean I was asking that shall we play singing games she asked. Madhu was excited it seems she was the one saying the first yes and eventhough I don't have interest in playing that  I too said yes Just by seeing her excitement and Mani was more over like me and Mithran to nodded his head saying ok.

Author's pov:

What are the songs they are going to sing. What naughty things are gonna happen let us continue in the next episode.