15

Madhu reached home earlier by 4:00 pm and despite few bittery things she was happy for the day with them. She was happily scrolling her mobile for sometime. And then by 6.00pm she thought of preparing kadala curry with rotti. She started preparing them and soon it was ready. She prepared extra and thought of giving it to Ragavi as she knows it was karthi's favourite. But something stopped her. Mani arrived shortly and found that she haven't changed her dress and was deeply in some thoughts without noticing mani entering the house.

Madhu ena aachu ena yosichitu iruka?

Adhu... adhuvandhu.. edhum ila

Madhu edhuva irundhaalum sollu parava ila

Ungalta onu kekanum!

Kelu

Ana kova pada kudaathu yes / No matum dhaan sollanum

Seri madhu kelu

Naan rotti um kadala curry um senjiruken idhu senior kum romba pidikum naan first Ragavi akka va call pani vara solli kudukalaam nu nenachu avangalkum sethu senjiten ana ungalta ketutu kudukanum nu thonuchu adhaan yosichitu irundhan.

Madhu naan dhaan anike solten la nee un senior ta epom polavae irunu. Seri pack panu nama 2 perumae poi kuduthutu varalaam.

Nejamava

Ama.

Soon she packed few rottis and some curry and came out glowing like a 1000 watts bulb. She came out of kitchen and shouted I'm ready. Mani saw her and chukled as she was still in saree and her long hair a messy bun and sweats dripping here and there.

Madhu poi fresh aageetu va

Ayoo na maranten.

Within next 10 minutes she came there she didn't change her dress but she combed her hair to be left free and clutched few partitions in the centre. This time she kept kumkum and she was looking awesome. Mani badly wanted to hug her and place a kiss on her. But they have to move, so he secretly admired her and they locked their home and started walking to Ragavi's house. Soon they reached there. But Ragavi and Karthik were getting ready to go to the temple nearby.

Madhu: Senior eyy, Na ena kondu vandhiruken nu sollu.

K:Ms. Vaalu ena kondu vandheenga

Madhu: Naan un favourite kadala curry kondu vandhiruken.

K:Hoii super.

R: Madhu neengalum vareengala nama kovil poitu varalaam.

Madhu saw mani like asking him. He nodded.

Madhu: seri akka polaam

K: Avala kovilku kuptu varama irupaala? College laye paadhi neram kovil la dhaan irupa. Elam class cut adichitu food court Pona madam matum kovil povaanga.

Mani and Ragavi chuckled hearing this. Then Ragavi came with a long strand of Jasmine flowers and kept it on Madhu's head. They all went to the temple and returned to Ragavi's home but madhu didn't enter inside their home and told Ragavi that they are moving there and will meet her tomorrow.

R: Ean madhu va konja neram irundhutu po

Madhu: Akka adhu kovil poitu....

Ragavi understands that she is such a traditional girl who will obey her elders and karthi and Ragavi bid them bye. (There is a belief that we should not enter other's house after coming from temple). Mani and madhu reached their home. And started having their dinner.

Mohan told, Madhu curry super ah iruku. Enakku romba pidichiruku.She smiled and they continued having their lunch. Mani ate to his full and was watching TV. Madhu ate and she was washing the vessels and cleaning the kitchen. After her works are over she came and sat near Mani.

She continued watching TV. Her exposed waist, her hairs swinging happily in the air, the smell of Jasmine flowers and the sweat drops on her neck are driving him crazy. Madhu was completely drowned in the movie scene running before her. But mani didn't take his eyes off from her. Mani was completely losing his control. His hands were trembling to reach her. He took the water jug near him and drank some water to divert him. He could feel the hormones erupting like a valcano inside him.

He moved near her and moved the hairs swinging front of her to the back of her ears. Madhu doesn't bother him as she was very keen on the movie. His cold hands gripped her exposed waist. She blushed and was about to run from there. But Mani held her wrist, Not leaving her to go. He stood up she went back while he steps towards her until her back reached the wall. He locked her between his hands. There were very few centimetres gap between them. He placed his hand on her waist and started to move his hand encircling her bare waist inside the saree. Her cheeks were red and she closed her eyes on blushing.

He moved her more closer and made her to hug him. She opened her eyes when he stopped his hands. He took her bridally and moved to their bedroom and placed her on the bed. He laid on her and slowly unpinned the safety pin on her pallu and the front pleats. Madhu was blushed to core when he was removing her safety pins. His hands started tracing her neckline and moved till her waist and started drawing patterns on her waist above the saree. Mani's eyes locked her eyes. His hands moving all the swinging hairs aside her face and was removing the clutch in her hair. He was moving near and near without his consciousness. He stopped suddenly and sat on the bed.

Ma...Madhu..., Words stuck to came out of his mouth. She was watching him confused. His eyes were full of water. She moved near him and asked what happened.

Namaku ipo idhellam venaam. Nee degree complete pana aprm nama baby ku plan panniklaam. Naan theva ilama una disturb panren. Ena manichidu (Tears fell from his eyes due to guilt)

Madhu hugged him and carresed his hairs.

My dear purusha, ena Paaru. (He doesn't wanted to look her so he tightened the hug). Ipo namaku baby venaam na seri venaam. Ana neenga ena disturb panreenga nu naan sollavae ilaye. Edhu epo nadakanum nu iruko adhu apopo adhuvae nadakum. Neenga kavala padatheenga I love you
She moved him and kissed on his forehead.

(He was still not convienced), Ila madhu nee degree mudika vara namaku baby venaam.

Seri venaam. Vaanga thungalaam.

Ila enala ena control pana mudila naan guest room poi thungikren. Nee Inga thungu.

(She started to laugh)Neenga ipdi laam sonna seri patu vara maateenga (she started to unbutton his shirt).

Ma...ad....dhu... ve....venaam na....an solradha ke....keluu... ma

Maaten she removed his shirt and hugged him tight and both fell on the bed.

She whispered, baby venaam ana konjam romance panniklaam.

Finally he was convinced by her whispering and hugged her tight and rolled on her.

He whispered, Ayee pondati inime saree um Jasmine um avoid paneedu.

Ean

I'm losing my control, aprm na una ena pannuvanae therila.

Apo naan daily jasmine vaangi vaika poren.

Adi paavi, apo unaku naan disturb panradhu pirachanai ae ila pola?

Makku purusha ok ilamaya neenga ena pannalum amaidhiya irupaanga ipo ipdi vandhu peseetu irupaanga.

He badly wanted to taste her lips he was starring her lips. Madhu made a quick peck on his lips. He locked her lips within his and was dominating it he pinched her waist and she moaned using this chance he entered her mouth and devoured her to the full. Soon he released her realising she need air to breathe. Both were panting.

Madhu poi dress ah maatheetu va thungalaam.

No enaku tired ah iruku ipdiye thunga poren.

Nee maathala aprm naa maathi vida poren.

Neenga first padunga, she pushed him into the bed and placed her head on his bare chest and hugged him. He was speechless feeling the butterflies in his stomach. He placed his one hand on her Back and the other hand carressing her hairs and whispered I love you madhu. She smiled at him and fall asleep soon. He also slept. They had a peaceful sleep that night.