41

Its Sunday evening, Madhu has to move to college and Mani has to move to work. But being in each other's embrace these past weeks, they don't want to leave each other. Let's get to see what happens

Madhu and Mani was in Madhu's home resting in her room.

Madhu,, enaku pogavae pidikala.

Enakum dhaan.

Ena pannalaam.

Kelambalaam.

No way. Naan una vitutu anga poga ready ah ila.

Inum 20 days la anga vandhiruven aprm vena weekend neenga Inga vandhirunga simple.

Madhu, please anga vandhiru naan una drop paneedran.

Macha, apo en bus friends, she showed her puppy eyes.

Unaku ena Vida avanga dhaan mukkiyama ??

Enkita ipdi elam kekadheenga but konjam yosichi paarunga indha 20 days dhaan avangala paaka mudiyum time spend pana mudiyum adhuku peragu naan nenachaalum mudiyaathu. Ana ungaloda en rest of life full ah iruka poren.

Seri seri sorry, apo naan Inga irundhu wrk pogata?

Enamo pannunga. Mudivae panreenga naan solli edhu maara pogudhu?

Ipo edhuku nee ivalo salichukre? Vidu naan kelambi poren.

Mani went out to the living room and sat on the couch where Mithran was watching the TV.

Mith: Ena macha aachu, akka kita edhum sandaya?

Mani: Adhellam ila inum 5 minutes la unga akka Inga vandhiruva paaru.

Before he could close the mouth, Madhu came and sat next to Mani. Mani pretended to avoid her.

Mhumm,,, she cleared her throat.

Ena??

Seri ingayae irunga.

Naan avalo kasta patu onum iruka venaam. Naan poren.

Sure ah?

Ama.

Seri apo vandhu pack pannunga.

Mani glared at her and pinched her waist. Madhu gasped in pain.

Mith: Akka edhuku kathara, ena aachu??

Onum ila da

Mith: rendu perum modho room kulla ponga manusana TV paaka vidaama imsu paneetu

Madhu went to her room and Mani followed her. As soon as he entered the room, Mani locked the door and moved to Madhu. For every steps madhu took a back step and her back hit the wall for which Mani was waiting. He locked her within his hands and started to trace her face. Madhu shut her eyes tight, Mani placed his lips on her and started to devour her, while his hands slowly started to penetrate inside her top. When his cold hands were felt on her waist, her knees was weak and she couldn't stand anymore. Mani released her and took her in bridal style and placed her on the bed. He hovered over her and started placing wet kisses, making her moan. He stopped and looked at her directly in the eyes.

Madhuu,,

Mm

Want me to go there??

She shook her head as No and hugged him. He reciprocated the hug and placed a kiss on her forehead.

A week passed, Madhu took Mani to her college and introduced him to her seniors and very few of her friends including Priya. She started working dawn to dusk for the project and she would spend some time with Mani speaking common things and will sleep.  It was her routines for the past week. It was Thursday evening, madhu returned from college and refreshed and started learning something and taking notes.

Mani arrived bit earlier today and his face was giving a frustrated look. He  got refreshed and sat on the sofa and started scrolling his phone. Nithya came from kitchen and kept a plate of snacks near Mani.

Nithya: Mani naanga Mithran ah school la irundhu kuptu apdiye kuladeivam kovil poitu vandharom

Mani: Soleerndha naangalum vandhirupamae athai.

Nithya: Ila pa weekend la neenga poitu vaanga already tired ah irupeenga idhula ungala vera ean pidichitu alachal kudukanum nu naanga matum porom.

Mani: Seri athai paathu poitu vaanga.

Muthu came out of his room and then Muthu and Nithya bid bye to Mani and Madhu and left the home. Madhu and Mani continued their work without bothering each other in silence. Mani after a long time went near Madhu and sat next to her. Madhu turned towards him and gave a pleasant smile and continued her work.

Madhu,, lap ah sleep la podriya oru 10 minutes.

She threw a pale look at him and then turned her lap off and placed it aside. She turned and sat facing him and raised her eyebrows like asking what.

Enga off pana maatiyo nu nenachen.

Ean apdi nenaikreenga ??

Ama madam 2 week ah sema busy la enta kuda seriya pesaadha alavuku.

Naan busy dhaan ana ungalta time spend pannala nu solre alavuku elam ila.

Night 15 mins pesna podhuma?

Podhadhu dhaan ana konja naaliku adjust panniklaam nama life future la nalla irukanum la ??

Ipo nee sambaaricha dhaan happy ah iruka mudiyuma madhu??

Naan apdi sollala atleast en satisfaction kaaga vaachum please 🥺 she showed her puppy eyes.

Aii lusu una velaiku po venaam nu sollala ana ivalo kasta pada vena nu dhaan solla vandhan.

Ooh, ipovae naan idha padichi vachita 4 months aprm present panrapa recall matum panna podhum adhu varaikum idha nenaika vendi irukaadhu la.

Haan seri vidu iniku oru naal adhuku leave vitutu enkuda konja neram pesriya please.

Already adha dhaan off pantanae.

Sleep la podalaya?? Ean??

Adhu enakum ungalta pesnum pola irunchi.

Nambeetan. Unmaiya sollu

Unga face la edho seri ila adhum ilama neramae vera veetuku vandhirukeenga adhaan.  Edho seri ila nu confirm panten.

Epdi de ipdi elam ??

Hehe seri sollunga ena aachu??

Ipo konjam happy ah irukenae, ipovae sollanuma ?

Epo venumo sollunga.

Seri apo ipo ena pannalam. 

Ena vena pannalaam.

Seri va chumma bike la oru polaam.

Aiii super uh 😍😍😍

Madhu and Mani locked their home and went for a ride. Madhu hugged him  from the back and encircled her hands on his stomach. They both enjoyed the ride. They came back to home, Madhu was in no mood to leave him so she didn't take her hand. Mani turned the bike off and took her hands in his hands and kissed her hands. A lone teardrop escaped his eyes, which fell on Madhu's hand. Madhu released him and got down the bike and went inside the house. Mani parked the bike and came inside the house and locked the door.  They both had their dinner together but silently and moved to their room.