40

Sorry friends I can hear you scolding me for not posting any updates these many days.

Apdi ena pannen nu kekadheenga, idhey Wattpad la mitha sila stories padichitu irundhan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

He was immersed in thoughts and soon he also slept.

The next day morning Madhu woke early and saw Mani sleeping on floor and felt bad. She went and  prepared breakfast and woke Vishnu. She went to bedroom and again lied near Mani on floor.

Mani felt her warmth and hugged her in half conscious. He felt very comfortable and started sleeping peacefully. Vishnu left for work. By 11.30 mani woke up and saw his little girl sleeping with him. He released herself from him. Missing his warmth Madhu also woke up. Mani carresed her hairs.

Ena madhu Naan dhaan una bed la thunga sonnen la ??

Enaku ungaloda dhaan thunganum nu naanum sonnen la.

Lusa madhu nee, enaku fever de.

Adhu naan vandhu paduthadhum ena hug pantu nalla panda kutty maari thungarapa yosichirkanum.

Apdiya thungunen.

She wrapped her hands around his neck.

Ipo epdi iruku macha?

Proximity pathaama iruku Madhu.

He pulled her by waist. She jerked and put her hands on his chest and gasped.

Base voise: Pasikudhu

Theriyu ipdi dhaan solluveenga nu naan early ah elundhu samachi vachen enakum pasikudhu elundhu fresh aahunga poi saapdalaam.

Adhu aprm saapdren ipo en sweet rasagulla va taste pana poren.

Madhu understands what he meant which made her blush.  Mani cupped her cheeks and captured her lips within his. Madhu could sense that he is aggressively sucking her soul through her lips. She left him to devour her mouth completely. Madhu couldn't breathe she tried to escape him but all her efforts went in vein. Finally with no option she started beating Mani's chest. Mani released her lips she panted heavily and he panted lightly. Madhu stood up and was about to move. But Mani held her by wrist. She turned to him and looked him like asking what.

Enga  pore, naan inum mudikavae ila??

He pulled her back and she landed on his lap.

Macha, podhum sapda polaam.

Madhu,,

Mmm

Naa una 1 complete month miss pannen. Adhum romba.

Haan vandha udanae panna paasa malailaye therinchu

Inuma adhuku kovama iruka??

Kovam poga sir ena paneenga?

Ena pannanum??

Enna sonnalum seiveengala?

Ipdi villanagama elam pesaadha nee ena pannanum nu sollu madhu.

Oru naal enayum unga office ku kuptu ponum. I mean or

Seri kuptu poren next week.

Whatttt, heyyy super.

Seri va poi saapdalaam.

Soon they had their brunch and Madhu was very keenly watching something in her mobile while Mani sitting beside her and watching TV.

Macha

Ena madhu

Kelambalaam ah?

Enga madhu

Navaratri poojai Iruku

Ada ama mama vera una anupavae yosichaaru, seri kelambu polaam.

Madhu and Mani got ready in another 15 minutes. Madhu was wearing an red anarkali and white floral dupatta. Mani came out wearing a black shirt with white vesti.

Madhu's pov:

Knock knock

I opened the door and found him scrolling something in mobile. Awww he was just awesome when someone see him, pretty sure then I have to break knuckles upon him. I stood there stunned. But what he is starring at me more.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. But no use he was still in his own world.

Macha, i shook his shoulders.

He stepped front while I stepped back for his every step. Oh my god I'm trapped I'm hitting the wall.

I shut my eyes tight. He came very close to me. I felt something soft on my lips. Oh God he captured it.

Madhuuu don't ever open your mouth you are running out of time. You have to move. Stop him Madhu. Stopppp himm. My heart shouted but who cares.  His hands started to wrap my waist and when he pinched I gasped and that's it. I was feeling him in each and every nerve of mine. I don't ever know how many minutes we were like that but it felt hours. I don't want him to move away from me. He held my neck and we joined our forehead.

Eandii ivalo alagaa iruka?? I... I can't get my control over me. Stop being much adorable.

Without uttering next word, i started to unbutton his shirt. Don't think of all such nonsense readers, I don't want any girl to look opening her jaws and drool for my one nd only husband. So I'm gonna change his costume.

Aii pondati, inum nee degree mudika 5 solid months iruku adhuvaraikum amaithiyaa iru madhu, already romba romba controlled ah iruken.

Nenapu dhaan polapa kedukum pola. Nama kovil porom strictly no black.

I could clearly see the disappointment in his eyes but what else can I say. If I say he will think me as mad and make fun of me. I don't want that also to happen. Soon he changed to a red shirt more over matching my dress. Even now he is looking much cute.

Aawwww,,

Madhu madhu stop drooling it's time, my mind started to pester me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Then Madhu and Mani went to temple and joined her family and started enjoying the function to the maximum inbetween which she never failed in sighting her husband. Three days passed just like that and after enjoying to the full. They moved to Mani's house and his mom, there's no way she was cooking all the hormone inducing foods and Mani slept all three days out in the veranda making everyone to sleep with him. Literally everyone slept in the balcony. He will just place his hand around her tummy making her sleep comfortable. Mani's parents were happy seeing him caring his wife like his own child.