19

Madhu and Prithvi went from there seeing Pavi frustrated. Later Madhu told Ragavi what happened with pavi. And Ragavi insisted Prithvi and Madhu to complete their work soon and move off. Madhu and Prithvi also nodded and started doing their works while Ragavi and Ajay helped them.

It was hard for Ajay to say bye to his beloved sister. But he somehow managed to not show his sadness to her. Since she was already upset with Ram and pavi. But nama Madhu dhaan beloved sister aachae, Ajay oda mind ah catch pantaanga.

Madhu: Sir na 3 months mudichi vandhiruven.

Ajay: Kandipa vandhirvaya?

Madhu: Definite ah vandhiruvan. Apdiye varatiyum kuda enaku oru call Pannu nama meet pannalaam. Seriya??

Ajay: Will definitely miss you Madhu.

She smiled and he reciprocated. Ragavi asked Madhu and Prithvi to get to home soon.

Madhu made a call to mani but he was upset so he didn't pick her call. So she just texted him, I'm going home by cab. He reacted a thumbs up. Madhu veetuku poitu naaliku evening ae kelambara naala things elam pack pana start paneedra. Mostly Ava dress idols elam pack paneeta. Ipo samaikalaam nu pora but she heard calling bell sound. Madhu door open pana pora but patchi madhu va open pana venaam nu solludhu. So door hole valiya paakara Ram ninutu irukaan, Kai la edhedho vachirukaan. She got panic. She tried calling mani but he didn't pick her call. Madhu ena panna nu theriyaama karthi ku call panra.

Senior enga irkeenga??

Ena ma ena aachu ean ivalo padhatama pesra.

Senior ipo udanae veetuku vara mudiyuma please.

Seri seri padharaadha naan varen. Ena aachu sollu.

Senior iniku office la oruthanga propose pannaga naan no soleetan avanga ipo veetu munnadi ninnu bell adichitu irukaanga Kai la edhedho vachirkaanga

Seri nee door open pannadha naan varen.

Soon he karthi and Ragavi arrived there. Karthi dragged Ram out of the home. Ragavi poi madhu va door open pana solra. Ram was shouting at them. When he saw Madhu coming out he was out of control.

Ram: Madhu.. Nee relationship la iruka nu sonnadhu poi nu enaku nalla theriyum.  En love ah accept pannadhadhuku oru valid reason sollu ilaya naan ingaye poison kudichirven.

By then mani came there and heard to him yelling. He went to Madhu and said, Reason sollu madhu. But mani phone attend pannadha nala madhu kovama irukaanga. She said him, iru varen and went inside. She made a call to the police and informed about the situation and asked him to come without Siren. She came out and stood resting her hands on her waist. Everyone was watching her with ultimate confusion.

Madhu: Seri poison kudikaren nu sonneenga ila ena poison vaanguneenga? Eana low dose vaanguna seriya velai seiyaama poidum la.

Karthi: Madhu summa iru ma. Avan dhaan pesraan na nee ena ipdi peseetu iruka.

(The police arrived)

Ram tried to escape but he was already in the hands of karthi, he couldn't. As the police was her father's friend whom she has seen twice or thrice in her home. The policeman himself also found that she is his friends daughter.

Madhu: Uncle ivanga dhaan.

Police: Seri ma, nee complaint edhum file panriya??

Madhu: Ila uncle, Appa ku therinja problem aageerum vename.

Police: Seri ma, You Don't worry. Naan paathukren.

The policeman handcuffed him and took the poisons he bought along with him and was about to get into his Jeep.

Madhu: Uncle oru nimsam

Police: Appa kita solla maaten don't worry.

Madhu: Thanks uncle.

Madhu panna visyam paathu anga irundha Elarum vaai adachi poi irundhaanga. Mani edhum sollama Ula poidraan. There prevailed a great silence. Finally it breaks.

Karthi: Ms.Vaalu, Epo irundhu ivalo dhairiyamaana ponna maaruna.

Madhu: Senior eyy nee enta solluvela Oru happening paathu avanga ipdi dhaa nu mudivu panna kudaathu may be  situation force paneerkum nu, Ipoyum adhey maari dhaan. Senior paathiya naan sonna maari un dialogue ah unkitavae use paneetan. (She jumped and they laughed).

Ragavi: Madhu naalikae ela work um mudichitu neeyum prithivi um ooruku kelambeedunga. Ini Inga iruka venaam.

Madhu: Seri akka.

Karthi and Ragavi bid bye to her and left the place. Madhu went across mani and enter inside the kitchen. But she wasn't the mood to speak with him. She went in and silently prepared Dosa and Sambar. She shifted the food to the table, when she was about to lift the dosa Pan she accidentally burnt her skin. She hissed in pain and called her mother.

Madhu: Amma, dosa Pan la Kai ah sutukiten. Ena panradhu.

Nithya:chinnadhava perusava?? Paathu velai Seiya maatiya de. Coconut oil thadavi konja neram vitutu oilment podu. Ama mani enga? Ilaya anga ?

Madhu: Work paathutu irukaanga ma adhaa disturb pannala.

Nithya: Seri ma gavanama velai sei.

Madhu: Ok ma bye.

She has done as per her mom told. She is sitting on their living room and was watching TV and having her dinner. Mani also came out of his room to take his dinner. He was having his dinner sitting in the dining table. In an excitement of Seeing her favourite song on the TV, she chocked her food and was coughing. When she was about to get up a hand pattered her head and gave water. (Neenga nenaikra maari mani elam ila ) It was Ragavi. Seeing her madhu said, Akka neenga epo vandheenga.

Ragavi: Ipodhaan madam kathala kannala ku vibe pantu irundheenga ila apo vandhan.

Madhu: Akka adhu mudinju ipo 2nd song pogudhu. Ivalo neram ah wait pannuveenga??

Ragavi: Epdiyo naalila irundhu 3 maasathiku madam ah paaka mudiyaadhu so ipo paatha thappila.

Madhu: Seri vaanga neengalum saapdalaam.

Ragavi: Ila da karthi wait pannuvaan, Idhu ennoda gift idhu un senior oda gift aprm idhu un annanoda gift elam table mela vachirken saaptu porumaiya open pani paaru.  Naan kelambren.

Madhu: Thanks akka. Love you (she shouted)

Hearing her saying Love you he turned to see Ragavi going.  Mani was already in pain, but doesn't have dare to look at her. He badly needed her naughtiness and care. But he was carefull that it shouldn't disturb or distract her. So he washed the vessels and cleaned the kitchen. He came out and sat on the couch before the TV. Madhu went inside the kitchen and washed her hands and plate. She came out took her gifts and started unwrapping it. Her senior has brought her a brand new earpods. Her sister gifted her an art statue resembling them(Madhu and Ragavi). And finally she opened Ajay's gift box, it was a cute little vinayagar statue. Her eyes reflected the happiness. She clicked her a selfie with all the three gifts. Mani clicked a photo of her clicking selfie. She took the gifts and disappeared in her room.

After 10 to 15 minutes she came out closed her eyes, and started speaking.

Enaku naalaioda intern pause aagudhu naan naaliku evening kullayae appa va vara solli ooruku poiduven appa ta soleetan he will be here. Aprm naan exams mudika vara neenga Inga Naan anga nu dhaan irka porom happy ah irunga. Intern period inum 2 months iruku continue panuvana nu therila. Take care.

She opened her eyes, saw him and went inside her room. Mani's heart shattered into pieces hearing her words and the way she spoke to him. She was calm, not even harsh. Mani was speaking to himself,

Mani nee ena pani vachiruka nu paaru da. Avaluku un mogatha paaka kuda interest ila. Avalo kasta padutheeta da avala. She will not be here avala paaka kuda mudiyaathu. Ava kelamaba pora da. Aniku Ava unakaaga un desire kaaga vandha she doesn't come for her desire ana avala evalo hurt pani anupuna. Unaku indha punishment venum da nalla venum. Mani poi thirumba kaala vilundhiru da ava poga pora oru naal aachum happy ah irukattum.

Mani finally got some courage to speak to her. He stood up and prayed to God,"Kadavulae avala samadhanam paneedanum epdiyaachu help Pannu". He stepped inside her room.