48

This morning Madhu woke up soon and  refreshed and went to prepare breakfast. She almost completed cooking Mani woke up and came to her and started his kitchen romance.

Macha, naan iniku office poren.

Hmm..

Cab la.. she dragged.

Ean??

Seekram ponum

Seri paathu po.

Madhu finished making break and Mani and Madhu sat together for their breakfast and had it. Mani noticed visible nervousness in Madhu's face. But he kept quiet and waits for her to finish her breakfast. Finally Madhu completed her breakfast, she went to kitchen and washed the dishes. She came to the living room and was checking her files. Mani came to her and dragged her to sofa and made her to sit in his lap.  He nudged his head in the crook of her neck.

Madhu ean ivalo nervous ah iruka??

New company la adhaan oru maari iruku.

New company ah ??

Ah... ahem new position nu sonnen.

Seri edhuva irundhaalum ivlo nervous ah pona avlodhaan. Konjam relax aageetu kelambu.

Hmm.

He kissed her forehead and left her. She gulped the water and took her cab to the office. She reached his office and went in to check the formalities. She finished all her formalities by then Mani and Vishnu arrived at their office. Rajan asked Madhu to meet Mani, he went and introduced her. Mani was in utter shock. Words wouldn't come out of his mouth. He just nodded and Rajan left their place. Madhu hesitantly looked at him and sat on the seat.

Surprise pidichiruka??

Badhil ah veetla poitu solren. Ipo work ah paapama Ms.Madhu?

She was expecting him a smile atleast but this creul man wasn't even ready to look at her. She just nodded her head.

Inga you are junior engineer na unaku senior other than that nothing puridha?? Nee yum naanum relative or relationship la irukom nu therinja we can't be able to work under same project until we reach same level of hierarchy.

A lone tear escaped from her eyes and she quickly wiped it and nodded yes. By then Rajan came back and gave her few forms and asked her to fill it. He explained everything and after all the discussions were over, Rajan introduced Madhu to everyone there. By then it was lunch time, so Madhu went to canteen and  Vishnu was overwhelmed with happiness he came with his lunch to Madhu who was already sitting and having her lunch alone. She gave a smile to Vishnu who also reciprocated it.

V: Madhu munnaye soleerukalaam la ?

Mad: Adhu vandhu surprise kudukalaam nu nenachen anna ana adhu ungalku happy ah irukanum nu aasa patten sorry anna.

V: Edhuku da sorry naanga sandhosama dhaana irukom.

Mad: Ila anna, she looked at Mani.

Vishnu: Dei macha unakkena da pirachanai, Madhu vandha Nala irukum nu neeye enta soleeruka dhaana ??

Madhu opened her eyes wide. Mani looked at Vishnu with full rage of anger.

Mani: Vandhadhu prblm ila enta sollama vandhadhu dhaan problem.

Mad: Apo adhula ena surprise irku? Inime naana edhum pannala ungalku pidikalana solunga naan vera project ku shift aagikren Suma munja thuki vachitu irukaadheenga.

She took her plate and moved aside and sat near Vishnu. 

Mani's pov:

Epdithaan elathayum thappavey eduthukaraalo. Ipo na enna solten nu anga poi ukkararaa company rules ah sonnadhu oru kuthama adhum onna work pana mudiyaama poidum nu dhaana apdi sonnen. Pogattum endha extreme dhaan pora nu paakren.