chapter eleven

PAST

PAST

"It's just a small trip mom." We were in the kitchen and mom was making us lunch.

"And when will you be back?" She turned her head to me. Her hair was slicked in a low bun and she was dressed in her uniform. Black pencil skirt paired with white shirt. She had black flats and an apron around her waist.

"Umm probably at like... 10pm." I mumbled the last word. Her eyes widened and she shook her head.

"Isla, that's too late." I whined and stood up. I made my way towards her and kissed her cheek.

"Mom, I turned sixteen last month. I can take care of myself." I felt horrible for lying to her. It was not a trip with my friends.

It was a trip with my boyfriend. Ash. We were going to their cabin they had for weekend trips.

"Sixteen is young Isla." She was right but i'll have Ash with me. It will be just a small get away. Just the two of us.

"I know. But please, i'll be here 10pm, sharp." She sighed and turned to me. Caressing my hair she gave me a tender smile.

"Okay. But please be careful." I jumped in her arms and hugged her tightly. "Now help me with this." She pointed to the dishes and i nodded.

We ate our lunch and she went to the house to work and i was left alone to pack my things.

Ash was going to wait for me outside of the gates, where no one could see us. He was taking his car. And yes his dad brought him a car immediately when he got his drivers license.

I guess when you have money you can do everything.

My hands were shaking while i was packing my stuff because of the reason we were going to the cabin.

Ash and i, we were in a relationship for a year and all we've done is kissing, nothing more. But today that was going to change. We agreed that we'll do it today, i was going to lose my virginity to Ash.

We had planned this and we were not going to do it near the house, where our parents are.

I was nervous wreck and i don't know how i'll face him. I mean, we've been dating for so long, but this was new and i didn't know how everything will play out.

When i packed everything, i looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath.

Everything will be okay.