Chapter -1

-At Seoul National High School -

A student strolled into the school grounds with a light gait, pausing nonchalantly at the front gate. Scanning the area, he found the perfect spot, shifting to the left and hiding behind the wall near the bicycle parking rack. Peering over the wall, he observed the road where numerous Seoul National High School students were arriving.

As time goes by , a stream of students made their way to the school - some strolled casually, others in the company of friends, and a few hurried in. The particular student, hidden behind the bicycle rack, kept searching for someone.

"Good morning!""Sorry, but I'm in a rush. See you later."

A broad smile spread across his face as he finally spotted the person he'd been eagerly waiting for. His eyes twinkled with adoration as he watched the love of his life step onto the school grounds.Hiiii, Soobinnie. My name is Kim Yeonjun. You don't know me... But I know you... His thoughts echoed with a sigh. Slowly, he delved into reminiscences about the time when he fell head over heels for Choi Soobin.

𝐋𝗮𝘀𝘁 2 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗴𝗼 ,

Kim Yeonjun , a first year high school student at Seoul National High School fell in love with Choi Soobin , who got to give a speech at the entrance ceremony.
Since you made a speech at the
entrance ceremony two years ago...
I have been admiring your
intelligence and a handsome face....

But sadly not only Kim Yeonjun can see Choi Soobin's perfection. A lot of other girls from various classes started to chase Choi Soobin which made Yeonjun have a hard time getting close with Soobin . That's when Yeonjun decided to write a love letter and try to give it a shot . The letter said

" Dear Choi Soobin ,
Nice to meet you, Soobinnie
My name is Kim Yeonjun . I'm in Class F.
You don't know me...
But I know you.
Since you made a speech at the
entrance ceremony two years ago...
I have been admiring your
intelligence and a handsome face.
There is no way that I can be
in the same class with you.
This is why I am writing this letter to you.
When I first saw you, I felt like
I was hit by a shooting star.
I started to have special feelings for you."

While blowing the air out of his mouth, Yeonjun starts to walk towards Soobin who's getting closer to the school gate . When Yeonjun saw Soobin set his foot on the ground near the gate , Yeonjun shyly stopped in front of Soobin.

" Excuse me. Who are you? " asked Soobin . His eyes show no emotions .

Yeonjun stretch out his arms, holding THE love letter towards Soobin "I'm Kim Yeonjun  from Class F. Could you please read this?" Yeonjun looked at Soobin after he finally said what he wanted.

Yeonjun looks into the eyes of Soobin with love .
"Soobin , I...
I love you" He confesses in his thoughts .

After a couple of minutes which is actually a couple of seconds , Soobin coldly said  " I don't want it " . 
And then left towards the school building leaving Yeonjun behind where he is still stretching out his arms , holding the love letter he wrote last night .

Everyone around him looks at him with unbelievable eyes , some not bothering with what's happening. Suddenly the wind blew away the love letter Yeonjun  was holding .

" It seemed like my first love had ended pretty easily," Yeonjun thought .
But after this, a miracle happened.

Yeonjun casually walks into the school building with his head hanging low .Yeonjun is still thinking about the rejection that Soobin made .