Chapter - 15

As Soobin and Yeonjun casually passed through the school gate, blissfully oblivious, little did they know that three pairs of eyes were secretly observing them near the bicycle racks.

"They're together again today. Is that okay with you, Bro?" Seungmin's words were accompanied by a narrowed gaze, following Soobin and Yeonjun's entrance into the school building.

"I think he really gave up on Seoul National University for Yeonjun. I'm impressed by Soobin," Changbin remarked, provoking a sneer from Hyunjin. Determined, Hyunjin stood up, lifted his chin proudly, and declared,

"Well, that just makes me more determined to surpass him. I have an ambitious plan." The other two, bewildered, also rose to their feet, eager for Hyunjin to tell his intentions.

"After today's teacher-appreciation party..."

"I will definitely kiss Yeonjunnie!!"

"Kiss?!!"

"Kiss!!" His two friends exclaimed in shock, drawing the attention of everyone around them.

"Shushhhhh... you guys are embarrassing me," Hyunjin said, attempting to cover his two friends' mouths.

Seungmin and Changbin exchanged suspicious glances. Sensing their confusion, Hyunjin decided to elaborate, saying, "Come on, you two. Do you know the legend of this school?"

"The legend?" Changbin inquired, crossing his arms, signaling for him to continue.

"A couple that kisses each other on the day of graduation... will stay together forever," Hyunjin whispered the last part, introducing a sense of mystery into his revelation.

"I see. That's why you're going to kiss him today?" Seungmin furrowed his eyebrows, no longer comprehending the intricacies of his friend's devilish plan.

"Right. Yeonjun and I will be a couple that will last forever." Hyunjin opened his arms wide, his face lifted as though celebrating a victorious goal in a football game.

"But how? Are you going to force him?" Changbin, who had been silent, spoke up again.

"Don't tell me you're planning to force him?" Seungmin grabbed Hyunjin's shoulder and shook him a little.

"I don't think it's a good idea," Changbin added, slightly shaking his head.

"Of course!!! I would never do that." Hyunjin denied it, prompting Seungmin and Changbin to release relieved sighs.

"I have a special strategy."

The graduation ceremony officially commenced, with all the parents in attendance to celebrate their sons' and daughters' success. The headmaster delivered a speech, followed by the presentation of awards to the most outstanding students of the year, including Choi Soobin. After a brief acknowledgment from Soobin, the ceremony proceeded to honor other deserving students.

As the graduation ceremony concluded, it transitioned into the student-teacher appreciation party held later that night.

"You make the best japchae in the world. You will definitely win Yeonjun's heart," Seungmin commented, trailing Hyunjin as he carried a large plate of Japchae and placed it in the center of the table. "Of course, I will."

Seungmin surveyed the table filled with various Korean dishes, astounded that his friend had prepared all the food. "They look good."

"This is in the way. Should I move it?" Changbin's voice interrupted their conversation as he attempted to relocate a room divider in the middle of the room.

"Ah, about that, another group is going to use that side. It was full everywhere. This was the only way that I could get a room. It is graduation season after all. But this room is the largest in this building," Hyunjin explained while scanning the spacious room.