Chapter 11:

A/N: hey awesome people! So this chapter won't be very long I just want to point that out.
----------
"Okay, I'll see you Sunday. Have fun without me." I hug my mother before I get in Braxton's truck. "Braxton, are you sure you're alright with driving her to the airport?" She asks. "It's alright, I wanted to spend a little time with her before she

left anyways." He smiles at my mom and I get in the truck.
"Thanks for driving me and missing half a day at school." I say when we get on the highway. "Anything for my girl." He gives me that cute half-smile.

"I'll meet you here on Sunday, just call me before you leave Colorado." He hands me my bag and hugs me. "I don't want just a hug." I wink at him, and he leans down to kiss me. "I love you."
"I love you too."

I make it past airport security and check my ticket. Gate B9.
I find a seat in front of the window in my gate and watch the planes. Then the guy that talks started talking. (?). "Now boarding passengers on flight 1473 to Colorado Springs." I grab my backpack and get in line.
"Ticket please." The security guard says. "Right here." I hand him my boarding pass and he scans it with his beepy thing. "Go ahead."
Seat 14A. Yes I'm by the window! "Hi, I'm in seat A." I say to an old woman sitting by the aisle. "Oh, okay." She smiles at me and I return the favor.
When I sit down I shove my bag under the seat in front of me. "So, what are you going to Colorado for?" I pick a topic to spark a conversation. "My grandson lives around Colorado Springs. How about you dear?" She replies. "I have an interview with the Air Force Academy." She looks shocked and intrigued. "Really?" I nod my head and she looks away.

While the flight gets underway I put my headphones on and listen to Shotgun Rider, reflecting on the amazing time that was just last night.

The plane lands in Colorado Springs, and I am one of the last people to get off. As I walk outside to wait for a taxi, I turn my phone back on and see a text from Beau "You're gone until Sunday right?" I reply back, "Yeah, why? And shouldn't you be at school?"
I put away my phone and climb in a cab.