PFW {rosé x reader}

Summary: what happens when you get the chance to meet you're celebrity crush at Paris fashion week 2023?

Genre: Fluff

—————————————————————————

Y/N POV:

I've just arrived here in Paris France for fashion week 2023 and I'm feeling ecstatic, this is the first fashion week event I'll be attending ever. I couldn't be more thankful to Anthony for the invitation as it's been a dream of mine for years.

It's been a real honor working as a brand ambassador for YSL these last could of months. I've been an actor for over four years and I wouldn't say I'm popular or anything, but I'm still incredibly happy with my work and the loving fan base I have.

I was told by a few friends who are attending the event tonight that Rosé of BLACKPINK is supposed to be showing. When I heard the news I literally screamed into my pillow out of excitement. I've been a blink since their debut, I'll forever be an OT4 girl but I can't lie that I may have more feelings for one more than the others, and that would be Rosé.

I would love to have a chance to meet her in person tonight, just the thought is giving me butterflies but I'm also really shy and don't want to make a fool of myself.

Either way, I highly doubt Rosé would even knows who I am.

My manager Hannah and I exit the plane and make our way towards the car we'll be taking for the ride to the hotel. I sit and strap my seatbelt on before pulling out my phone and scrolling through Instagram to pass the time, maybe to also have a little peak on Rosé's instagram.

'Maybe she's arrived already'

I check her IG story and mentally squeal knowing that she indeed is already here.

"Stalking her again?"
I immediately jump from out of my seat as I place my hand over my heart.

"Hannah seriously? And no I'm not stalking her, i'm just checking up on her social"
She laughs.

"That's still stalking babe, if you see her tonight, just talk to her"

"I know, I want to but I'm really shy"
She rolls her eyes.

"Well you better get over that shyness quick because if you do get the chance to meet her and you let that shyness of yours get in the way, you're going to regret it"
I sigh as I slump into my seat.

"Yeah yeah I know"

Hannah has been my manager since the beginning of my career and she's honestly like an older sister to me since she's four years older than me. She knows about my crush on Rosé and likes to playfully tease me from time to time about it. I honestly love her though and don't know what I would do without her.

After the 15 minute drive, Hannah and I finally arrive at the hotel and exit the car. We walk into the lobby and get our room keys from the receptionist before heading up.

As soon as I enter my room I'm immediately welcomed with a bouquet of flowers and a kind note from Anthony. I can't help but smile as I read through the small thank you card.

Hannah then informs me that we should order lunch now before the hair stylists and makeup artists arrive and get to work. I nod my head and reach over for the menu that's placed on the nightstand and look through the variety of dish choices.

Hannah looks over the menu with me, once we both decide on what we want I reach for the phone to call in for room service and place our orders.

After placing the orders I then walk over to the open balcony and look over the beautiful city of Paris.